196-200

☆ 196. Chapter 196: The City Lord of Chi is either fighting a cow or a pig

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 196 The Chi City Lord is either fighting cattle or pigs

, they simply made a change of appearance, because they didn't want to go to the base and be surrounded by residents, Chi Yan's popularity was too high.

Residents like to gather around him every time they see him, chattering and laughing about a lot of recent events.

Chi Yan is not Xi to this feeling of being surrounded, very uncomfortable, and has to smile the whole time and listen patiently to others.

Actually, it's quite tiring, this kind of socialization.

They didn't enter from outside the base, because the base was too big to leave.

Chi Yan took them directly to the door of Qin Ruogu's office, and he could also say hello to Qin Ruogu, who was working diligently.

Chi Yan stood at the door, and the others were still behind and didn't come up.

At this time, Qin Ruogu opened the door, and he should have gone to the bathroom.

Suddenly seeing an unfamiliar face, Qin Ruogu was a little stunned, and asked, "Who are you?" Who to look for?

Chi Yan smiled and waved his hand: "Hi~"

""? Qin Ruogu still looked puzzled, "I haven't seen you, how did you come in?" "

This kind of heavy work, generally only he can come in, there are guards outside, how do strangers get in?

Qin Ruogu became vigilant, he frowned, and his face sank.

I can't bother to go to the bathroom, I put my hands behind my back, ready to take out a kitchen knife from home to fight!

"Who the hell are you and how did you get in! Qin Ruogu's voice was very serious, and Chi Yan didn't know how to answer for a while.

He snorted and winked awkwardly: "Uh, I'm here..."

Qin Ruogu squinted, this person looked ordinary, but in fact it was unfathomable! Wait, who is this?

Jiang Ge walked out from behind Chi Yan, this person's momentum, just looking at it makes people feel chilled!

He observed the combat strength of the enemy and himself, and did not feel that he was qualified to fight with others at all.

Because Chi Yan didn't know what to say, he responded with a sentence: "Ang... Find the lord of the city.

Qin Ruogu nodded inscrutablely, and then smiled sheepishly: "The city lord is not here, and I am also here to find the city lord." "

Chi Yan: ???

"You're not the lord of the city? "He asked sincerely, although he was the real city lord, but the city lord who worked here every day was Qin Ruogu.

Qin Ruogu laughed: "No, our city lord is a young man, very powerful, and his temper is also very bad."

"He's very strong, mainly because his boyfriend is stronger. Our city lord's temper is more stubborn than a pig, he can't listen to what others say, and he likes to beat people. Qin Ruogu shook his head sadly, "Alas, there is no way, he is strong, and ordinary people can't beat him."

"Let me tell you, if you want to do something bad, our city lord will never let you go when he knows about it!" He had a tiger face, looking like a mentally handicapped young man, and he didn't have the stability of a middle-aged city lord at all.