155

☆ 155. Chapter 155: Koikechi's Self-Doubt

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 155: Koikechi's self-doubt

, the matter of the central base has come to an end for the time being, and many of the sequelae brought by Kan Xiongfeng have gradually been revealed.

There is no one to take over the base for the time being, and there are more people who don't know, and only Wei Tongyan and the three of them can take on the task for the time being.

Only the three of them are aware of the fact that they can catch the people who were hiding among the people and were involved in the research.

They have been busy for the past two days, and they don't have time to think about where Chi Yan and they went.

Chi Yan is really busy with his feet not touching the ground, every time his legs are suspended, there is basically no chance of landing.

There is also a person who is very annoying, and keeps asking Chi Yan why he always has vacation time before, so he asks all kinds of different people to go to amusement parks, parks, botanical gardens, zoos, science and technology parks, and so on.

"I envy Xiao Chi's good popularity, how can the baby have so many friends? I haven't seen you idle during the break. Jiang Ge swayed, his voice low.

Chi Yan couldn't speak, the botanical garden is very good, the sight is hidden, it's just a little cold!

In the past, when Jiang Ge could only watch Chi Yan from afar, he often knew in advance where Chi Yan was going to play on the weekend, and then quietly followed.

I could only watch with envy and jealousy as Chi Yan talked and laughed with his friends.

In Chi Yan's eyes, they are friends, but in Jiang Ge's eyes, they are all rivals.

There are too many rivals in love, no matter men or women, everyone who stops and goes by Chi Yan's side has too obvious eyes.

They all adore Chi Yan.

Only Chi Yan, who lacks a love tendon, can't see it himself.

Looking at Chi Yan, who was now ruddy, Jiang Ge smiled with satisfaction.

The end times are good, at least he can be by Chi Yan's side and be his rightful lover.

Chi Yan can only have him by his side, and no matter where he goes, there are only the two of them.

The places where Chi Yan and the others had gone had become places where the Zombie Emperor could come and go at will, just like their home, and they could come and go freely.

So the last days are good.

In the south before, without their familiar memories, Jiang Ge could still control his possessiveness and paranoia quite well.

But since he went to the central base, he saw many familiar faces before, and the surrounding environment was also the place he had been to before, and even the places he would pass by every week, Jiang Ge could no longer hide his feelings for Chi Yan.

He understands that this is not good, and it may make Chi Derivation angry, so he ignores him.

But Jiang Ge can't stop, how can people who have eaten a full meal be willing to endure the food and be indifferent at the moment?

"Ahh

The dark shadow in the woods startled Chi Yan, and he unconsciously straightened his instep and stretched up.