135

☆ 135. Chapter 135: The Resurrection of the Dead Zombies

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 135: Resurrection

of Dead Zombies "Are You a Plant-Based Ability?" Kan Xiongfeng twisted his eyebrows, "The plant system is less lethal, and you may not be able to beat it." "

Even if it's a higher level, it probably takes some time.

Kan Xiongfeng originally planned to take action himself, but after thinking about it, he was a junior in front of him, and he didn't deserve his personal protection.

"Call someone in.

Chi Yan smiled and turned his head sideways: "Lord, forget it, you have already cleared the people away." "

Maybe you want to warn or threaten Chi Yan, or you want to use Chi Yan to threaten Professor Wei. But no matter what Kan Xiongfeng's idea was before, he really wanted Chi Yan to not come to the stage.

The events that followed were not expected by him.

Kan Xiongfeng was silent, he forgot about this stubble.

"Don't worry, lord, I can still deal with a newly mutated zombie. Chi Yan had already controlled the restless zombies as he spoke.

The newly mutated zombie still retains a trace of sanity and has the memory of being a human.

Unbelievable emotions occupied Mao Shu's mind, and he couldn't believe that he was just touched by Chi Yan, how could he become a zombie.

He had infinite hatred in his heart, but instinct made him very afraid of Chi Yan.

What the hell is going on!

The virus is eroding deeper and deeper, and the only remaining human mind has disappeared, and Mao Shu has completely turned into a zombie.

The alien plant wrapped around Mao Shu's body, twisting his arm off, almost overwhelmingly screwing Mao Shu's body to pieces.

When the zombie's head was pierced and the human head fell to the ground, Chi Yan still looked light.

It's as if controlling the Xenos just now didn't cost him a single bit of his ability.

It's so strange that the ability fluctuations can't be felt, but with the naked eye, it can be seen that his level should not be low.

Kan Xiongfeng glanced at the scattered corpses on the ground, and thanked Chi Yan: "Thank you, Brother Chi, I owe you a favor."

Chi Yan smiled: "No need, it's a gesture." In order not to get your eyes dirty, let me clean them. "

The alien plant swept up the stuff on the ground and disappeared.

"I threw it into the space bag, I'll lose it later. Chi Yan's language hinted that Kan Xiongfeng should be let go.

Kan Xiongfeng laughed and said, "You have a heart." "

Let's have a meal later, you bring your friends and call Professor Wei with you." Kan Xiongfeng's vigilance against Chi Yan has decreased, and he only thinks that this is a young and vigorous half-grown child with some ability.

As long as you make good use of it, it will definitely be a big help.

What's more, just now Chi Yan was in front of him and killed the zombies, which made Kan Xiongfeng's trust a little deeper.

Chi Yan shook his head and refused: "No, thank you for your kindness, but I asked my boyfriend to have dinner, and today is an important day for us." He