66

☆ 66. Chapter 66: Humans Infected by the Virus

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 66 Virus-infected humans

In the early morning, in the silence again, the mountain woke up.

Because of the urgency of time, everyone can't care so much.

You can't waste time, wait until Chi Yan gets up and then work, that half a day will be wasted.

All the labor force on the farm has already begun to work, keeping the movement as light as possible.

Kuang Qize chose to work under the mountain today, he had witnessed the famous scene of Chi Yan taking off someone's arm before, and he didn't dare to go up to die.

It's better to survive at the bottom, and wait for Chi Yan to wake up before going up.

Jiang Ge had the same idea, he put aside the work above and went to the woods to grow vegetables first.

Leave the matter of picking the fruit to the tree itself.

Chi Yan slept soundly until he was woken up by a knock on the door.

At that moment, almost all the creatures on the entire farm trembled, Kuang Qize's exaggerated hair stood on end, and goosebumps jumped out.

He's sweating on his head.

Kuang Qize hurriedly ran up the mountain, he wanted to see where the knock came from.

This kind of sound that seems to surround in 3D in the air is not terrible, and it is the most terrifying thing to say that Chi Yan is woken up for a while.

When he arrived, Jiang Ge also returned.

Standing in front of the wooden house, looking at Chi Yan, who had been woken up and stretched out lazily.

Fortunately, Chi Yan seemed to be sleeping well, and he didn't mean to get angry.

"What's wrong? Who's knocking on the door? It sounds weird. Chi Yan frowned, looking at these two nervous people inexplicably.

Jiang Ge breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's a voice outside the space, someone is knocking on the door of the hotel room." "

Oh..."Chi Yan almost forgot that they had also opened a room in the hotel.

He entered the house with an eye patch and was about to pretend to go to the hotel room to sleep.

Jiang Ge washed off the dirt on his hands, and the next second he was in the hotel room.

Chi Yan slipped into the quilt and put on an eye mask to sleep.

Jiang Ge opened the door, and it was a person from the City Lord's Mansion.

"Hello sir, the city lord invited all the city lords to breakfast, let me ask the city lord Chi if he wants to go. "The people outside the gate are wearing the uniforms of the City Lord's Mansion.

Jiang Ge looked back at Chi Yan, who said that he was going to pretend to be asleep, but he really fell asleep again, and smiled helplessly.

He refused: "No, we prepared breakfast ourselves, help me thank the city lord for his kindness." An

hour later, Chi Yan woke up completely, he sat on the bed and closed his eyes and said that he was hungry.

Jiang Ge carried him into the bathroom to wash, and Chi Yan suddenly took off into the air and was frightened.