128

☆ 128. Chapter 128: Wei Tongyan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 128: The sound of trotting footsteps outside Wei Tongyan's

house was accompanied by noisy and frolicking voices.

Soon the sound of passing footsteps disappeared, and a room of silence remained.

Just when Chi Yan thought that the teacher would not answer, Professor Wei opened his lips slightly: "You don't have to know. Ji

Yan licked his lower lip and smiled self-deprecatingly.

Yes, he doesn't have to know, he's always been left out, and he doesn't even deserve a name.

"Yes, I'm with Jiang Ge, we're in love, and I plan to spend the rest of our lives together in the future. Ji Yan smiled, "It won't be a burden on your life."

Professor

Wei moved, and the expression that could be seen clearly just now was hidden in the darkness, and his face could not be seen at all.

After a long time, he replied with one word without any ups and downs: "Okay."

But Jiang Ge narrowed his eyes slightly.

He saw Professor Wei's bitter expression.

I saw a sad smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, and I also saw his shoulders suddenly slacken.

No, that's just wrong.

But Jiang Ge couldn't tell what was wrong for a while.

Is this really the state of an adoptive father who is indifferent to his adopted child?

Professor Wei seems to be hiding a lot of secrets, what is it?

Jiang Ge fell into deep thought for a moment, and he felt that if he tried to think about it again, he would definitely be able to come up with some signs.

He seemed to have doubted it before, albeit only fleetingly.

Ji Yan stiffened his back, stood up straight, blinked his eyes, and took the lead in turning around to stop the topic.

"What did you call me for? "Chi Yan didn't think that Professor Wei was so kind that he would let him stay overnight.

Professor Wei raised his feet and walked over and pointed to the sofa: "Sit down, the base has not been peaceful recently, you can stay here first."

He was silent for a few seconds and said that he would go out and buy something and be back soon.

When Professor Wei left, Chi Yan was still standing still.

Jiang Ge hugged Chi Yan worriedly, wanting to coax him but didn't know how to speak, and at this time he could only accompany Chi Yan quietly.

Chi Yan blushed and asked in a low voice, "Am I quite cumbersome?"

"Of course not, Koike is good, and no one will think you are a burden. Jiang Ge kissed Chi Yan's forehead distressedly, and couldn't wait to feel sorry for Chi Yan.

Jiang Ge pinched Chi Yan's cheeks: "Perhaps, Professor Wei also has his own difficulties?" It's okay Koike, and I'm here. "

Hmm. Chi Yan sniffed aggrievedly, let out a sour breath, and rested his forehead on Jiang Ge's shoulder.

He was willing to believe that Professor Wei had a hard time, but... Can't he say it?

Is there anything he needs to hide in this way?