72

☆ 72. Chapter 72: Murderer Pool

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 72 The murderer Chi Jiangge glanced at Chi

Yan and sighed helplessly in his heart.

If it weren't for him, Chi Yan wouldn't have needed this, and he wouldn't have to count other people's lives.

But he likes this kind of Chi Yan, and if he is a little darker, he will not suffer.

Many times, Chi Yan didn't need his protection, if it wasn't for the lack of force, maybe Chi Yan didn't need him at all.

"Are you going to take the Dawn base? Jiang Ge gently pulled Chi Yan's hand and rubbed it in his palm.

Chi Yan nodded, and burped abruptly: ...

He didn't eat anything, did he?

"I want the people of the Yanjiang base to relocate, the Dawn base is close to our base, the location is also very good, and the surrounding environment is also better, I want to expand the base there. "

It's too cold where they're now, and I'm afraid it's only going to get colder in winter.

This year, at least from next year, will be able to have a slightly warmer winter.

On the way back to the hotel, Kuang Qize struggled for a long time, but he still wanted to share his joy with Chi Yan.

"Brother Chi, I broke through last night, and now it's the middle of the fourth level.

Chi Yan raised his eyebrows: "Really?" Congratulations, it's a great event worth setting a few tables.

Kuang Qize scratched his head embarrassedly, inexplicably a little shy.

He knew that his ability could break through so quickly without any obstacles or pain, thanks to Chi Yan's fruits and vegetables, as well as the credit he had made for keeping himself on the farm.

The environment of the farm is so good, it is simply a good place for the cultivation of the supernatural to get twice the result with half the effort.

It's no wonder that Chi Yan and Jiang Ge's ability levels are so high, all because they live in a good place and eat high-quality food every day.

He must cultivate diligently and strive to break through the eighth level as soon as possible, so that he will be qualified to protect Chi Yan!

In this way, Jiang Ge can't always dislike him for being useless, right?

If this is really the case, Jiang Ge may look at him even more unpleasantly.

When passing by the place where they set up a stall, Jiang Ge's ears suddenly moved, and then he grabbed Chi Yan's arm and suddenly reached out to help him wipe his face.

Chi Yan: ???

"Listen carefully. Jiang Ge whispered in Chi Yan's ear, his eyes glancing to the right with a meaningful look.

Chi Yan immediately fell into Jiang Ge's arms, pretending to be coquettish.

Kuang Qize: ......???

What is the serious illness of these two people? Walking and walking and hugging each other? What a good end is greasy! It's still broad daylight, in full view of everyone!

"That drunkard on the edge of the city wall is also dead?

"You just know? We were talking about this just now, didn't he drink and beat his daughter to death? I haven't come out to drink for a while, and when the chengguan went to collect the crystal nucleus last night, I found that he was gone.