6

☆ 6. Chapter 6: Rebirth of several lives and lifetimes

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 6 The task given by the system of rebirth and several lives

is completed, but the points are still owed.

Ji Yan stood in front of the cabin, and he felt that the top priority now was to seal the windows first... Otherwise, you will wake up cold again at night.

"Let's go to the woods again, and the doors and windows will be sealed first. Chi Yan glanced at Jiang Ge who was following him and walked towards the woods.

In fact, Chi Yan's idea was to seal it with glass and not see the light with a wooden board, but there was no glass in the system mall, so he could only go out of the farm and try his luck in the real world.

I hope that three years after the end of the world, there will still be glass intact and unbroken.

However, before going out, you have to harvest vegetables and fruits once before sowing seeds.

When he went to bed at night, Chi Yan prepared the quilt in advance, and Jiang Ge stood at the door of his room reservedly, holding a piece of paper in his hand, on which was the line of words written yesterday.

I just want to sleep with Chi Yan, and I'm worried about being unsafe.

Chi Yan still didn't think much about it, nodded and let half of the bed come out, but this time let Jiang Ge sleep by the window, anyway, Mr. Zombie is not afraid of the cold.

Jiang Ge thought about it and understood the meaning, it was his negligence, forgetting that the weather is changeable, and Chi Yan will be afraid of the cold.

"Tomorrow I'm going to go outside and pick up some glass or fight zombies. When he said the latter sentence, Chi Yan's voice was a little quieter, now Jiang Ge is a zombie, and he always feels that he is similar to Jiang Ge when he fights zombies.

Jiang Ge didn't feel anything, he nodded, understanding that Chi Yan would walk out of the farm one day, but he didn't expect it to come so soon.

"That senior... Are you coming with me? Chi Yan knew that the farm was inherited from Jiang Ge, although he didn't know why all this was and what had happened in the three years he had been asleep.

But he now has only one goal, and that is to save Jiang Ge and turn him back into a human.

Jiang Ge paused for a moment, and just as Chi Yan's heart was pinched, he walked towards the desk, took out paper and pen and wrote on it.

Obviously, Chi Yan has a translation voice pack, but Jiang Ge still insists on writing, and whenever this happens, it is when he feels a little ashamed.

Jiang Ge held up the paper and covered his face, with a line of crooked large characters on it.

[Okay, you can call me by my name, the senior is too raw. Chi

Yan stared at the words on it, a little sad, the former senior was the pride of the sky and a business wizard who was in the limelight.

He writes well with a fountain pen, and once Chi Yan was fortunate enough to get his notes, and at that time he felt that it was the most beautiful character he had ever seen.

But now... Jiang Ge turned into a zombie in order to save him, and the good words in his hand disappeared.

"Well... Jiangge. Chi Yan bent his eyes and smiled as much as he could, wanting to show that he was light and breezy.