151

☆ 151. Chapter 151: Don't swear

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 151: Don't Talk Dirty

, But It's All Zombies.

Liu Yutao subconsciously glanced at Wei Tongyan and Huo Yiyang who were standing beside him.

But he was extremely sure that Wei Tongyan never left the base, rarely went to the basement, and did not inject the so-called vaccine.

So Professor Wei can't be a zombie, Huo Yiyang's ability level is high, and he has rich experience in actual combat, it is a fantasy to be bitten by a zombie, and it is even more impossible to get a vaccine or something.

Then all that's left is...

Think about Ling Yishen again is a zombie disguised as a human, what about Kuang Qize, who kisses me and me with him all day long and calls him husband?

As we all know, the saliva of zombies is contagious, and if they kiss, humans would have been infected a long time ago.

So Kuang Qize must also be a zombie.

Now only Ege is left...

It's terrible, they've been friendly with zombies all the time, and they've eaten at the same table.

In the end, zombies have evolved too fast and can already return to human appearance; Or is it that Chi Yan's ability is too terrifying, and for him, zombies are all sprinkled with water?

But if Jiang Ge is also a zombie, how did Chi Yan get with Jiang Ge?

If they kiss me and sleep, won't Chi Yan be infected?

The heads of the three people standing in the back spun quickly, but no matter what they thought, they couldn't figure it out.

I can only sigh countless times for Chi Yan's rebellion.

Kan Xiongfeng was also stunned for a moment, but he didn't believe Chi Yan's words.

Maybe Ling Yishen wasn't a zombie at all, his eyes were disguised!

Their research has definitely been successful! Potions that can develop new humans are definitely already available!

He is about to become the master of the new century!

Chi Yan saw that he didn't eat oil and salt like a fool, so he didn't have the heart to say more.

Kill him, just die, this kind of garbage doesn't deserve to live in the world.

I don't have any ability, but I have a lot of and ambition.

Chi Yan waved his hand, and was about to let the zombies directly deal with Kan Xiongfeng, when someone suddenly kicked him behind him.

"Holy! Chi Yan was caught off guard by a sneak attack and fell on the ground and ate.

He turned his head in surprise and saw that Liu Yutao had just withdrawn his foot.

At that time, his thoughts were that this dog thief should not have been brainwashed and still hasn't sobered up, right? Were you acting with him and cheating on him before?

Kuang Qize and the others were stunned, why did their comrades-in-arms suddenly defect at a critical moment?

Chi Yan got up and found that there was something wrong with the state of the three people.

He frowned and looked at it, thinking of something, and turned sharply to look at Kan Xiongfeng.

Chi Yan couldn't see the ability fluctuations, but Jiang Ge and they could see it.