149

☆ 149. Chapter 149: Being Shuai by Chi Yan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 149 The man's mouth was wrapped in a

silk flower by Chi Yanshuai

, and he had to be used before he died, squeezing out his surplus value.

"What the dead say is like, I can understand it. Ignoring the other party's frightened eyes, Chi Yan directly picked up the needle in the researcher's hand and stabbed it fiercely.

The man's already low ability was quickly sucked away, and he didn't even have a chance to resist.

He felt a sharp pain as the potion pierced his arm and into the flesh.

The pain seemed to drain his brain, and he could even feel the pain of cerebellar atrophy and the suffocating sensation of his heart beating at overspeed.

It's strange, how can this be?

His eyes widened in fear, and the whites of his eyes took up two-thirds of his eyes as his pupils dilated.

The nose that was constantly stirring up could feel his panic at the moment.

But to outsiders, it was just that he was shouting recklessly, which would cover his mouth, and for some reason he suddenly became scared.

The trembling of the limbs struggled, and then the vines loosened, and the man fell to the ground, and the feeling of fear took over all his sanity.

He shook as he clutched his heart, and lay on the ground in tears.

"Help me! Help me, please help me! The man grabbed Chi Yan's trouser legs, which were close at hand.

knew that all this happened to him because of this person, but he intuitively felt that only Chi Yan could save him.

Chi Yan was indifferent, waiting for the man to become a zombie.

Jiang Ge said before that the vaccine may play a neutralizing role for people with special abilities, that is, it will not be infected immediately, but will be hidden for a period of time.

But non-paranormal people won't be so lucky, and they will be infected right away.

Maybe Kan Xiongfeng also knew about it, so they found all the people who were qualified to be injected, and they were all superpowers.

If you want to make people mutate and create panic on the spot, of course, you have to drain his ability first.

The nails of the people on the ground turned gray and purple, and their faces became more and more ugly.

The people who stood closer subconsciously retreated, and some people whispered to ask what Chi Yan had done.

Chi Yan sneered: "I didn't do anything, didn't I just give him an injection?" You're all going to have to fight for a while, why don't you see the consequences first?

As he

spoke, Kan Xiongfeng strode over, and his calm voice was aggressive: "What did Mr. Chi do?" A good person becomes like this. If it's really because of the vaccination, then you can wonder what you did with the vines!

"That's it! Don't be polite to him, lord, this kind of person should kill him! I don't know where in the crowd, someone shouted indignantly.

Chi Yan reached out and grabbed a needle, put it in his palm and threw it, and the next second the person appeared in another position.