130

☆ 130. Chapter 130: The Back of the Strong

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 130: The unexpected inquiry of the strong man's back

made Liu Yutao's whole person freeze.

Huo Yiyang's eyes were puzzled: "What vaccine?"

Chi Yan was even more puzzled: "You don't know? "

I'm not here all year round, and I don't know anything about the base. Huo Yiyang looked at Liu Yutao, his eyebrows were sunken, and the word vaccine sounded very ominous.

In the apocalypse, what vaccines can there be?

Liu Yutao gritted his teeth, gathered his eyes and looked around, making sure that no one around was listening to him, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"We'll get back to that later. Liu Yutao trusts Chi Yan, and he thinks that maybe if he talks to Chi Yan, the mystery in his heart can be solved.

Chi Yan nodded eloquently: "Okay."

Looking at Chi Yan's white and tender face, Liu Yutao was a little uneasy: "You don't want that thing, do you?" I advise you not, that's not a good thing.

Chi Yan seemed to be smiling, since he knew that it was not a good thing, why did he follow them to study this thing?

There is also a sin in aiding and abetting abuse.

"I don't want it, but I'm here for this thing. Chi Yan threw out his bait, hoping to catch a bigger fish.

Liu Yutao frowned: "I don't know much, just to help them catch zombies and take care of them... Why don't you ask Professor Wei, he must know more than I do. "

Teacher, he... Got involved in the whole process? Chi Yan still couldn't believe that the teacher would be involved in such a thing.

"Not really. Liu Yutao shook his head and drank a glass of water, "Professor Wei didn't agree at all before, he said that he didn't have the talent to study biology, but another Professor Wei said that he needed to provide heterophytes and funeral... A comparative study of what cells are.

"Anyway, it's very troublesome, messy, and forced by the lord to participate in the research.

Huo Yiyang patted the table: "It doesn't sound like a good thing, what have you studied and done?!"

Liu Yutao lowered his eyes and didn't look at him.

What to do, it's not a good thing anyway, but he can't say this kind of thing.

He was part of the research project himself, one of the ones who assisted in this bad study.

He had been dizzy and listened to Kan Xiongfeng's nonsense before, but now that he came to his senses, he wanted to slap himself to death.

In the following time, Chi Yan didn't say a word.

He couldn't express his emotions, the teacher didn't participate voluntarily, and to be honest, he was very happy to hear it.

But the teacher is now behind bars and can't get out.

Whether he wants it or not, he has become a murderer who aids and abets abuse.

Those who died with hope because of this research must be counted as a part of him.

"Let's go. Chi Yan stood up, and he didn't eat much of the food in the bowl.

Huo Yiyang glanced at it, raised his voice and said, "Why does Xiao Chi eat so much?" Didn't you eat a lot of food before? His

thoughts were suddenly interrupted, and Chi Yan looked at Huo Yiyang speechlessly: ...