169

☆ 169. Chapter 169: Licking the Dog Can Also Cultivate the White Lotus Technique

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 169 Licking the Dog Can Also Cultivate the White Lotus Technique

Although the two of them were entangled inside, the people in this village obviously believed it, because the villagers quickly let them out.

Even if Jiang Ge explained that he didn't know that person at all, Chi Yan didn't forgive him, but kept putting on a stinky face.

Because of the man dressed in gold and silver! I didn't care about Chi Yan during the whole process, and it seemed that only Jiang Ge could be seen in his eyes.

There were so many people next to him, he didn't look at any of them!

Not only that, but he has always looked at Jiang Ge with that kind of affectionate and adoring eyes.

Jiang Ge didn't react to himself, just thought it was a lump of cow dung staring at his flower.

But Chi Yan minds very much, what kind of fool is this! Why do you keep staring at his boyfriend!

When they walked outside, Yu Le wiped his tears and said to Uncle Ma: "Uncle Ma, you guys go first, I'll have a good chat with my boyfriend, we haven't seen each other for a long time." There's a lot to say... Don't worry, I'm already a Level 6 Ability, and these people can't hurt me. "

Fearing that their abilities would fluctuate too much and be very noticeable, Chi Yan exchanged them with the system for something that hid their level.

Now a few people look like weak chickens.

The more Chi Yan listened, the more angry he became, and he almost jumped up and tore the man's ear.

Is it deaf or whatever! Can't you hear them!

I don't know each other! He also meowed that he was his boyfriend.

Chi Yan rolled up his sleeves and made a gesture to rush forward.

Then he was quickly stopped by Kuang Qize's hand, and Ling Yishen and Liu Yutao also hurriedly came over to pull him: "Forget it!"

"Don't be angry, don't be angry.

"Don't worry about him, we all know that Jiang Ge is your boyfriend."

Chi Yanqi had a toothache, and finally put down his sleeves and snorted at Jiang Ge.

Jiang Ge couldn't cry or laugh: "I really don't know him, I only like you, it can't be someone else's boyfriend." Everyone

else left, and Yu Leyan's eyes were red when he heard this: "Sir... Don't you remember me? How could it be... How can you say that? Didn't you say you would stay with me for the rest of my life? "

He smelled of tea, and he almost smoked Chi Yan and them to death.

Kuang Qize shouted good guys: "I'm... He is so teay, and he also holds his heart in Xizi, like a peerless white lotus.

Chi Yan rolled his eyes and didn't speak.

The corners of Jiang Ge's mouth twitched, to be honest... He was disgusted by the man's tone and movements.

If it was Ji Yan's case, he would definitely be very happy, but who is this...

Yu Le took a step forward, and Chi Yan and the others hurriedly took a step back.

I'm afraid that if I get close to him, it's like a plague will spread.

Yu Le was even more sad, looked at Chi Yan and said, "I... I have a bath every day, why do you dislike me like this? Am I doing something wrong?