17

☆ 17. Chapter 17: I almost became a wife

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 17 When I almost called my wife

to close the stall, the sun hadn't set yet.

Chi Yan originally wanted to go to Chen Wolong to discuss business, and wanted to earn more crystal nuclei for Jiang Ge.

But Jiang Ge grabbed him and said, "Shopping... Okay, Koike?

Chi Yan thought about it, and finally nodded and said that he would take Jiang Ge to go shopping and see the sunset.

Although he is not familiar with it, wandering around the base like this now is very similar to shopping before.

can be regarded as a regret of Jiang Ge, he couldn't hold Chi Yan's hand, took him shopping to drink milk tea, and didn't watch movies together.

It seems that he has many unfinished regrets in his love for Chi Yan, and there may be no hope of completing it in this life.

It's okay, the current environment is like this, and it is okay to have a replacement.

The two walked in harmony on the street, passers-by came and went, and occasionally they could smell the smell of vegetables wafting from the house.

The sunset is infinitely better, and the people around you are better.

Jiang Ge felt that if he could continue to walk like this with Chi Yan, whether it was a zombie in the last days, he was willing not to recover.

There is nothing wrong with Plato falling in love, provided that he can fall in love with Chi Yan.

Jiang Ge glanced at Chi Yan's hand hanging down his side, it was small and white, so cute.

Alas, it's hard to fall in love. When will you be able to fall in love? He wanted to take Chi Yan's hand directly and walk on the street with him without asking.

Chi Yan saw Jiang Ge's intentions, this person was walking uneasily beside him, and kept staring at him.

Then his body was like lice, shaking non-stop, always looking down at his hand.

Chi Yan coughed helplessly and whispered, "My hands are cold, so uncomfortable."

Jiang Ge was stunned for a second, his eyes under the sunglasses were shining, and then he whispered in a tight voice: "Then I'll warm your hands."

He took Chi Yan's hand, wrapped his whole palm around Chi Yan's hand, and a satisfied smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

"My hands are warm. Jiang Ge almost stuttered when he spoke, sweet and greasy, his happiness at the moment was like a love mixed with honey, even butterflies would like it.

The picture of the two holding hands and shopping soon spread to Chen Wolong.

Chen Wolong sat on the Taishi chair, holding a purple pottery teacup in his hand, and lowered his eyes to ask Jiang Yilun, who was sitting on the side.

"Who is this man next to him? Are we from the base or the people who are with him? Jiang

Yilun was embarrassed, how could it be from the base, that Chi Yan had a lot of flowers, and he hooked up with a boyfriend after only two or three days of coming to the base.

And this man looks like a good kind of person who lives in the last days, strong and muscular.

This kind of person should be regarded as a figure with a head and a face in the base, and he shouldn't have seen it.