166

☆ 166. Chapter 166: Let's Look at the Stars Together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 166: Let's

Look at the Stars Together, Chi Yan limped and walked to the tent.

Everyone else washed up and sat down to chat together, originally going to find Chi Yan together, but Jiang Ge said that he could go by himself, and the others would cause chaos if they went.

If you think about it, everyone here combined, can't beat a Jiangge.

In case of any danger in the woods and scattering, Jiang Ge will have to waste time trying to save them.

Hehe, I don't want to give a chance to show off my rival.

So they all stayed in the place where they were encamped and waited.

It's just that I didn't expect to wait until the middle of the night.

"Where have you been, Koike? Liu Yutao hurriedly ran over and wanted to help Chi Yan, looking at Chi Yan's appearance, it seemed that he was injured.

Chi Yan pouted angrily: "I accidentally fell asleep in the grass, and I forgot to get lost on the way back after chatting with the different plants before."

"Then why are you lame?" "

..."Chi Yan was speechless, "I fell down while sleeping on the tree!" "

Huh? Didn't you sleep on the grass?

"Can't I sleep in a tree again!" "

Okay, okay, okay. Liu Yutao realized that he had asked the wrong thing, so he quickly slipped away.

Chi Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and glanced at the unwavering Jiangge again.

He wouldn't say that he was pinned against a tree and taught twice by someone very fiercely.

The waist is about to be broken, and the thighs are even more red from the rough bark, but fortunately the skin is not broken, otherwise Chi Yan will really go crazy.

Jiang Ge always looks like he has hidden his merits and fame, and he looks at Chi Yanhuo.

He wanted to go back to the farm to wash, Jiang Ge followed him shamelessly, thinking of what happened in the woods before, Chi Yan was very vigilant.

"What are you going to do? Chi Yan hugged himself pitifully.

Jiang Ge smiled and made a thoughtful look, and said, "If you want, then do it."

??

Chi Yan didn't understand, and after pondering for a while, he understood what Jiang Ge meant, and at that moment his face began to explode again.

"You're really annoying, Jiang pervert! Chi Yanbang closed the door with a bang, and he really couldn't understand why Jiang Ge, who was so serious in the past, would now become like this.

Is... It's overwhelming.

Jiang Ge outside the door squinted his eyes with a retrospective taste.

Who wouldn't like a tsundere but blushing Chi Yan?

Every glance is experiencing great temptation.

If Chi Yan knew about it, he would start to tie Q, but he didn't expect that his biggest sin was that he was too charming.

The world wants men to be fearless!

Ji Yan lay in the bathtub, clenching his fists to cheer himself up.