134

☆ 134. Chapter 134: Framed by an acquaintance

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 134 Being framed

by an acquaintance This face is simply not too familiar, and Ji Yan has been watching it for nearly four years.

It's his roommate, Mao Shu.

In addition to the lord sitting on the throne in the main hall, there is only Mao Shu.

So it is not difficult to see that the person who reported him was Mao Shu.

It's ironic that the person who framed him was actually a former roommate.

Chi Yan raised the corners of his lips at Mao Shu and smiled mockingly.

He will repay him, no matter which onion you are, as long as you provoke him, you will definitely suffer several times the price.

"Hello lord. Chi Yan was neither humble nor arrogant, standing at the bottom, looking at the top through the high steps, and wanted to dominate the world lord.

A fool who still wants to unify the world in the desperate last days.

Kan Xiongfeng looked at Chi Yan with a deep groan, a slight difference from what he had heard.

But the rumors are not credible, and the word-of-mouth character is not credible, he prefers to believe his own eyes.

"Little Brother Chi, I came to you this time, just to ask, you don't have to be nervous. Kan Xiongfeng stood up and slowly descended the steps.

Chi Yan didn't speak, he looked at Kan Xiongfeng with a smile all the time, except for a glance at Mao Shu at the beginning, he didn't give a superfluous look.

Kan Xiongfeng walked up to Chi Yan and said, "You are Professor Wei's child, and you are also a friend of the outstanding talents in the Central Base, and the Central Base will also treat you as its own."

"Thank you, lord, but the atmosphere is not what you said it is now. His expression didn't change for a moment, and he couldn't see the slightest fear in it.

You must know that Mao Shu is trying his best to hide his leg tremors now, the lord's eighth-level coercion is too strong, and he can barely stand on his feet.

But Chi Yan's face did not change, as if he had not been affected at all.

Chi Yan is just an ordinary person, so naturally he will not be affected, and he can't feel the anti-scientific things of the supernatural.

But in the eyes of Kan Xiongfeng and Mao Shu, it seems that his ability is outstanding, which is much more terrifying than imagined.

"Someone reported you for stepping on the base? Brother Chi Yan, do you want to explain? "Kan Xiongfeng is a kind elder on the surface, but behind the scenes, he is gradually increasing the coercion of his abilities.

Chi Yan was not affected in the slightest, but just smiled absurdly: "The person who said this kind of thing obviously has no brains. Except for hanging out and eating with Huo Yiyang during the day, I spend the rest of my time at Professor Wei's house, where can I go?

As he spoke, he finally gave Mao Shu a look, raised his eyebrows and asked, "I don't know classmate Mao, where did you see me stepping on the spot."

Mao Shu sweated a lot on his forehead, he raised his hand to wipe it, and whispered: "I saw with my own eyes that the four of you walked into an alley and suddenly disappeared!" I