133

☆ 133. Chapter 133: Chi Yan is reported

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 133: Chi Yan Was Reported

: "The house is sold, where do I live?" Ling Yishen's face was numb, and he only felt that he was really unlucky today, and he must have reversed the tide.

Chi Yan came out with a grunt, in short, he asked Ling Yishen to return his crystal nucleus earlier, he was about to die of poverty.

Especially recently, there is no big business to do, and the transactions with other bases have not yet been delivered, and he is very dissatisfied with the small income.

If it weren't for the fear of causing panic, Chi Yan would have wanted the aliens to set up stalls all over the world.

Fortunately, there are three bases that can ensure daily profits every day, otherwise he might really be poor Jingle Bell.

Chi Yan has been thinking about it in his heart, and when he rubbed his eyes and stood in the living room, he saw a full crowd of people sitting: ...

Ji Yan covered his face and slammed into the bathroom.

Ahhh It's a shame to wake up early! Why are so many people sitting here, why didn't Jiang Ge remind him!

Jiang Ge got up and went into the bathroom with a smile: "Baby?

Chi Yan rolled his eyes and flew his eyes: "Don't call me!" It's not your baby today!

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it through. Jiang Ge also thought that Chi Yan himself would know that this was in the central base, and he couldn't relax like he was on the farm.

In the past, Chi Yan was like this on the farm, and after getting up every morning, he walked out in a daze while scolding, and this morning he did it again.

Not at all sober.

When Chi Yan washed up and walked to the dining table and sat down, he had already automatically ignored what had just happened, and smiled at the people present like a dog: "I'm sorry to keep you waiting." Fortunately

, everyone was also very cooperative, and Professor Wei just smiled and told him to hurry up and eat breakfast, as if what happened just now really didn't happen.

After breakfast, Chi Yan was dragged out shopping by Liu Yutao and them.

Impatience was written all over his face, what kind of street did the big man go shopping!

But Liu Yutao seemed to be invisible, chattering in Chi Yan's ear, talking about the characteristics of the central base.

What age is this, and what other characteristics can it have! Everyone is a person from all over the world, and it is good to be able to integrate and live in Ansheng, and it is also distinctive.

Chi Yan kept complaining in his heart, but he smiled perfunctorily.

Jiang Ge had a cold face throughout the whole process, and followed Chi Yan closely, resolutely not giving the other two a chance to stand beside Chi Yan.

Along the way, the sword light and sword shadow in his eyes flew around on Chi Yan's head, and he didn't stop.

But in the end, of course, the only winner was Jiang Ge, who was her boyfriend.

Anyone could see Chi Yan's impatience and thought that he just didn't like shopping.

Chi Yan really doesn't like to go shopping, but it depends on who he is, and when he used to take Jiang Ge, who was still a white-eyed zombie, Chi Yan was very patient.