118

☆ 118. Chapter 118: The First Task of the Angry CP

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 118: The first task

of the angry CP, Ling Yishen dragged the person back to the farm and threw the unconscious person on the ground.

Chi Yan looked at the person he had just met on the ground, and he slowly raised his eyes to look at Ling Yishen with a stern face.

"What's wrong? I've seen it. Chi Yan pinched a melon seed in his thumb and forefinger, and didn't know whether to swallow it or not.

Ling Yishen said, "I know, but he's dangerous right now.

Jiang Ge was being a ruthless melon seed shell peeling machine, glaring at this half-talking, procrastinating person with dissatisfaction.

They had to waste Xiao Chi's time like this, they should have eaten melon seeds sweetly, but they were all interrupted by this zombie who had no eyesight.

Sensing the Zombie Emperor's dissatisfaction with him, Ling Yishen hurriedly said, "He has been injected with the vaccine, it should be the latest batch." "

Ling Yishen's last injection, the people at the base said that the batch had been injected, and they would continue to improve it for other survivors in the future.

In fact, they are just treated as free-range test subjects, all of them are guinea pigs that are being used.

Ji Yan took a deep breath and looked at the limp man on the ground irritably.

"It's annoying. He scolded in a low voice, ate the melon seeds with a click, and called Qin Ruogu over.

Qin Ruogu appeared with the documents he was working on, and they, the city lord, really did whatever he wanted.

He himself is not busy, so he thinks that everyone is not busy, and when he shouts, he shouts, and immediately appears.

"There should be a research room at the base, right? Chi Yan nodded his chin at the stranger on the ground, and his eyes indicated that it was that kind of illegal research.

Qin Ruogu glanced at it and nodded: "There are many research rooms, where exactly do you want to send this person?"

"Blood, hair, and his abilities, all of them. After Chi Yan finished speaking, he paused for a while, and then said, "Remember to let everyone who approaches him wear thick protective clothing, and try not to get too close."

Qin Ruogu dragged people away.

When he woke up and found himself in the bed in the laboratory, he should have regretted it when he was tied up by five flowers, and he would have fled directly if he knew it, and maybe he could have lived the rest of his life in style.

The farm fell silent again, except for the sound of crumbling melon seeds.

When it was getting late, Kuang Qize came out of the deep mountains and old forests again, and today's search for wild vegetables ended successfully.

Chi Yan glanced at it: "Eat game all day long, be careful of infection."

Kuang Qize's footsteps stopped, and he whispered aggrievedly: "This is all healthy, I asked the alien plant to dare to pull it out."

Chi Yan didn't pay attention to Kuang Qize's grievances, he just scratched his ears and asked him to call Ling Yishen over.

Kuang Qize, who was carrying a basket of wild vegetables, left, and when he came back, the wild vegetables behind him were gone, and Ling Yishen followed behind.