2

☆ 2. Chapter 2 Half a steamed bun

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 2

Half of the steamed bun

Chi Yan pulled the corners of his mouth with difficulty, and his heart was inexplicably a little painful.

He turned around with a smile and said, "Okay, I'm just going out to have a look."

"How can anyone sleep for three years in the last days, then they will have been eaten by zombies a long time ago." Chi Yan stepped out of the cabin as he spoke, automatically ignoring that there was a very strange system talking to him.

Xiao A doesn't explain, it's useless to talk more, it's better to let the host see the zombies with his own eyes.

Chi Yan held his stomach while walking out, so hungry! It was a real feeling like he had been hungry for three years, and he felt that he could eat ten cows.

Chi Yan stood in front of the wooden house dumbfounded. I saw that there was a green vegetable field around me, and there were tall plants nearly 500 meters away.

The trees are thick and fat, green, and the shortest ones look like high-rise buildings.

This dream... It's ridiculous.

Chi Yan slowly retracted his gaze and blinked gently, and there was a black shadow in the afterglow, like a person!

He quickly turned his gaze, and just a few paces away from him, a man in a black short-sleeved shirt sat on a bamboo and rattan chair with his back to him.

That's what the system says, the one who waited for him for three years?

Chi Yan raised his feet and walked over there, standing carefully behind the man, wanting to pat the man on the shoulder, but he was stunned.

This man's clothes are torn... In many places, the color has faded, and the original black has turned into old gray.

And... On his shoulder, there was a dark tooth mark, and the skin around him had turned a pale white, like those long-dead corpses on TV.

Chi Yan stiffly withdrew his hand, he had completely believed what the system said.

So... Is the person in front of him a zombie? The so-called person who has been waiting for him for three years should also be this zombie, right?

The zombies didn't eat him? Before he woke up

, Chi Yan took a deep breath silently, forcing himself to calm down.

He's been standing here for so long, and the zombies haven't moved, so he can't be dead, right?

Chi Yan quietly took two steps back and asked in his mind, "Ding Dong Cat, is he a zombie?" Are you talking about someone who has been waiting for me for three years? Jingle

Cat appeared with a flick of his tail and said with certainty: "Yes host, he is the zombie who has been waiting for you for three years~ Moreover, he is the zombie who saved you~" When Dingdong Cat spoke, the tail always rose, as if he was deliberately selling cuteness, but Chi Yan didn't have the heart to pay attention to this, he asked in disbelief: "

Saved me?" "

Will zombies still save people? Shouldn't you just rush forward and bite someone when you see it!

"Yes, you fell asleep at the defense scene, and he was the one who brought you out of the chaos and was bitten by a zombie himself. After that, with strong willpower, he maintained a trace of human sanity, and brought you here to protect it to this day.