14

☆ 14. Chapter 14: Mr. Zombie's First Recovery

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 14 Mr. Zombie's First Recovery

was dark at night, and tonight Chi Yan did not obediently lie on the bed to sleep, but put on the winter padded jacket he bought before, and took Jiang Ge to the City Lord's Mansion.

There will be special soldiers patrolling at night, but this will not bother Chi Yan and them.

There is Jiangge, and he is hiding from people the whole time.

Because he is particularly sensitive to human taste, he can know exactly where there are people and where no one is.

The two walked safely to the back door of the City Lord's Mansion, Jiang Ge held Chi Yan and slowly stole Chen Wolong's six windows.

Anyway, all the windows at the back of the first floor were stolen by Chi Yan and them, and one was also stolen from the second floor.

The two disappeared straight out of the darkness and returned to their small farm.

Chi Yan had confirmed with the system in advance that they could return to the farm from the base from the entrance of the space, or they could return to the base from the farm.

If I had known this, Chi Yan wouldn't have slept at the base last night, and he always felt that he didn't sleep on the farm.

Jiang Ge: ...

Obviously he slept soundly, but after watching it for so long, Chi Yan didn't move, and his eyelids didn't move.

When Chi Yan returned to the farm, the plants were very happy and crawled over to rub him.

"It's just in time, help me install the windows first. "I just need to do coolies, and I'm here myself, don't be in vain.

With the help of the plants, their windows were quickly installed. Chi Yan asked the system to directly exchange the crystal nucleus for the crystal nucleus, and now that they converted, they already had more than six thousand points.

exchanged more than 1,000 points for seeds, and the rest were all exchanged for the life recovery water used by Jiang Ge.

He thought expectantly, what about more than 5,000 points, this exchange of recovery water should be able to restore Jiangge's seventy-seven-eighty-eight.

Chi Yan didn't dare to hope that he could restore Jiang Ge at one time, but he could restore him to a basically unharmed human being.

All the life recovery water is poured into the bathtub, and Jiang Ge soaks in it for a night, and then a good sleep can achieve initial results.

This was the only night that Chi Yan didn't sleep, and he sat on the bed all the time, quietly waiting for the night to pass.

Chi Yan whispered to the system: "After tomorrow, will Jiang Ge change back to his previous appearance?" Half is fine. "

The system is silent: ...

How could he tell the host that there were still almost hundreds of millions of Life Recovery Waters in the system mall waiting to be exchanged.

But it's okay, tomorrow at noon at the latest, the host will know how naïve his idea is.

Now only Chi Yan is kept in the dark, and Jiang Ge himself knows that it is not so easy.

But he didn't have much hope, he just hoped to have a little body temperature when he slept at night and give Chi Yan a little warmth.

Otherwise, he was cold, and Chi Yan didn't like to sleep next to him.