141

☆ 141. Chapter 141: Will Chi Yan Fall Gu?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 141: Will Chi Yan Fall Gu?

It's still a blue sky and a white day.

Wei Tongyan and the three of them divided their labor, and they were ready to find a way to increase the number of zombies underground according to Chi Yan's requirements.

Before the potion is mass-produced, the number of zombies must be increased to at least 60.

Wei Tongyan went to the basement with a cold face.

The hotel was groggy, and the closed curtains closed the unvented humming.

At the front desk, Ling Yishen and Kuang Qize slowly approached.

I was lonely shopping, I didn't buy anything, I didn't want anything.

So in a similar position, Ling Yishen suddenly grabbed Kuang Qize's hand and led him to the hotel.

Although there is a house on the base, the sound insulation is average, and there is no atmosphere.

The first few times the two of them did it, they were all in their own wooden huts on the farm, completely unaware that they were quietly watched by the aliens.

It was only after Chi Yan knew that they were together and that there had been practical progress, so he said to Kuang Qize with a complicated expression.

"You're in the cabin... Aren't you afraid of being seen by the aliens? They're everywhere, and they're all lsps, and they love to watch these things. "

Occasionally, Chi Yan went to the orchard to pick fruits to eat, and saw a few different plants gathered together to read the little yellow cartoons of humans.

Then it also made a striking 'hee-hee-hee-hee-hee', 'yo-yo-yo' sound.

He almost knocked his head out.

Kuang Qize exclaimed: "Damn! Really fake! I'm blanching!

Thinking that his previous movements were quite big, Kuang Qize's face instantly turned red.

He covered his face like crazy and ran towards Ling Yishen's position, deciding that he wanted to share this kind of social death with his boyfriend, and he couldn't be the only one to be embarrassed.

The number of alien plants on the farm is not three or two, but the number of two whole mountains!

At that time, Kuang Qize had been wilting for many days, and he was simply faceless.

But they don't have anywhere else to do this kind of thing, unlike Jiangge and an outside villa.

So I can only grieve Ling Yishen, who has just learned to love and sleep with my daughter-in-law, and has been abstinent for a long time.

This time I finally have a bit of a crystal nucleus, not yet on the farm, there is a ready-made hotel, so naturally I have to make up for it and experience this kind of dating hotel trip that will only exist before the end of the world.

If Chi Yan knew that the crystal nucleus he bought for them was finally used for this purpose, he would probably want to hit the wall.

But at this moment, Chi Yan has lost the ability to think, and he has no ability to resist in Jiang Ge's hands.

Rao is how he cried, how he accused Jiang Ge of being a psychopath in a dumb voice, Jiang Ge just chuckled and did his own thing.

The normal stage is fine, but as long as Chi Yan calls Jiang Ge's name, Jiang Ge will go crazy and collide with Chi Yan as if he was dying.