51

☆ 51. Chapter 51: Jiang Ge is jealous and jealous

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 51: Jiang Ge is jealous and jealous

"50,000 points? Why don't you grab it? Ji Yan rolled his eyes and put the system back on the ground.

He glared at the system very unhappily: "Do you dare to lower the price for me?"

"This is not the price I set, this is the uniform price set by our company." The system crossed his waist, "Besides, with this amount of money, you can cover the entire farm in the future, how you want to play, isn't it?" "

The fact that the whole farm is covered makes Chi Yan a little excited.

He asked, "The whole farm means, the whole mountain, and all the places I used to set aside as farms?" Including villas in Egue? The

system nodded, of course it was, otherwise they wouldn't dare to sell it so expensive!

Chi Yan sighed, his flesh hurting very much.

Why don't you put the whole world on the farm?

"Well, well, then buy it. Chi Yan closed his eyes reluctantly, "You quickly deduct the points!" Don't tell me! "

Generally, when the points are deducted, the system will announce it by voice, but Chi Yan is super picky now, and he is reluctant to pay this money.

The system was very understanding and helped Chi Yan put the router on the table in the wooden house, and then quietly deducted 50,000 points from Chi Yan.

Chi Yan went up the mountain and went back to the wooden house to see his router, every step was extremely difficult.

His steps were heavy, and every foot seemed to be stepping on money!

Looking at the router on the table, Chi Yan covered his mouth sadly and happily, woooooooooo Money!

Fifty thousand!

This system is really tricky!

After two minutes of grief, Chi Yan returned to the villa, turned on Jiang Ge's computer, and started playing games.

Of course, what kind of game can you play when you are busy with your life, woo woo woo, no one at all!

The system forgot about this stubble, and in order to avoid being scolded by the host, he hurriedly helped Chi Yan connect to the world channel, so that he could play games with people from other worlds.

Chi Yan blinked, this... It's really fantasy.

They can't be in some kind of fast plane, right? Or is it the world of fiction?

Before Chi Yan could think deeply, the game had already begun.

In fact, it doesn't matter what world they are in, as long as they are really alive.

Chi Yan thought very openly.

With Jiang Ge by their side, they look forward to every day in the future together, and they just work hard to live.

Because of the computer, Chi Yan was addicted to playing games, and he didn't listen to anything outside the window, and Jiang Ge brought him meals.

Although Jiang Ge had something to say, it almost became his instinct to spoil Chi Yan, his mouth opened and closed, and in the end he didn't say anything.

I thought that Chi Yan would stay in the villa and play games until he was tired of playing and would come out to do some activities, when the base's mobile phone rang.