24

☆ 24. Chapter 24: Mr. Zombie is a pity

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 24: Mr. Zombie regrets

"What are you doing so fiercely?" Chi Yan tilted his head lazily and looked at Jiang Ge teasingly.

Jiang Ge pursed his lips, his pale pupils looking away.

Even though he knew that Chi Yan couldn't see his eyes, Jiang Ge was still very embarrassed.

"Speak. Chi Yan urged.

Jiang Ge walked to Chi Yan's side, quietly stretched out two fingers, and grabbed Chi Yan's sleeve: "I want to go home with you... They waste their time. "

Poof! Chi Yan laughed, "That's it?" The senior's heart is a little small.

He raised his eyebrows, watching Jiang Ge's expression gradually become unnatural, and his heart was simply happy.

Why didn't I find Jiangge so fun before? If it weren't for the fact that the zombie's body would not have changed skin on the surface, it is estimated that Jiang Ge would be blushing now.

Jiang Ge swore that he was only like this in front of Chi Yan, and it was impossible for him to show such a cowardly side in front of outsiders.

Jiang Ge, who was still embarrassed, suddenly felt an itch in his fingers, and looked down to see that it was Chi Yan who hooked his fingers.

Jiang Ge raised his head in surprise, wanting to look at Chi Yan.

But Chi Yan looked ahead and didn't look at him again, and his side face could only see that the corners of his lips were rising happily.

On the way back, Jiang Ge kept a smirk on his face.

He felt the temperature of Chi Yan in the palm of his hand.

Does this mean that Chi Yan is also willing to accept him?

It's great, it's one step closer to him falling in love with Chi Yan.

With this idea, Jiang Ge slept very soundly that night.

While the other zombies were wandering day and night, he slept at night and had a very beautiful dream.

I woke up in the morning with some sadness, staring at my crotch and sighing weakly.

"Alas..."It would have been nice if he were still a human being, so that he could have a normal reaction, but now he can only think in his heart, and he can't do anything.

Even if it was at night while Chi Yan was asleep, he couldn't kiss him secretly.

Jiang Ge got up in frustration, exuding a depressed low air pressure, and entered the bathroom to wash.

In the afternoon, Chi Yan appeared on the commercial street as scheduled, and Lin Xiang and the others were already waiting there.

Mr. Chi was holding a fragrant pear that was so tender that it was dripping in his hand, and he was standing under the sun with squinted eyes, he should be the most comfortable person in the entire last days.

Jiang Ge took out the table from the space and placed it in a shaded place, so as not to tan Chi Yan's fair skin for a while.

This is a cold white skin that has been sleeping for three years.

Seeing that Chi Yan had set up a stall, whether it was the people from the outer layer or the people from the inner layer, they all rushed to it as soon as possible.