145

☆ 145. Chapter 145: Three Days and Three Nights

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 145 Three Days and Three Nights

Chi Yan felt that his slap could no longer be suppressed.

Today must fall heavily on Jiang Ge's face!

"Three hours? Why don't you die! Chi Yan scolded loudly, looking left and right with a weak heart, fortunately, there was no one left.

Otherwise, if you are so thoughtful, if you hear it, people will suddenly think of what they were doing when they disappeared a few days ago...

Chi Yan couldn't imagine the picture of this social death!

This zombie emperor must have a brain, and was taken away by the rice worm!!

Jiang Ge held Chi Yan's hand and grasped it in his palm, just enough to grasp it all.

The soft touch couldn't help but remind Jiang Ge of Chi Yan's other soft place, which was not as small as his hand, and sometimes when he pinched it with one palm, it could overflow from his fingers.

If you pick people up and leave, they will be accompanied by Chi Yan's whispered cursing and crying.

At that time, crying almost killed him.

"Baby, have you ever heard of a phrase? Peony flowers die-" The slap finally fell, and Chi Yan scolded with a red face: "

Get out!" I'm not a peony!

Jiang Ge apologized matter-of-factly: "I'm sorry baby, that is, 'Xiao Chi died, and the Zombie Emperor had to come back to life.'"

Chi Yan turned his head, "I'm annoyed!" Perverted! "

Why is Jiang Ge more and more faceless and skinless, and he always says such things that make him blush and heartbeat at every turn.

Chi Yan covered his hot face, thinking to himself that it was too bad, Jiang Ge had evolved, and only he was the only one who had reverted.

This is not good, he also has to learn Xi, so as to avoid the next time Jiang Ge plays hooligan on him, he just needs to be blushing and stupid!

Maybe he should go to the aliens and ask for comics, the aliens and beasts on the farm may know more than him.

It's a shame that as the owner of the farm, he is the most backward one.

Just when Chi Yan was shy and Jiang Ge wanted to take advantage of the victory to pursue and say something, Huo Yiyang came back.

The first thing he said when he entered the house: "There are customers who have made an appointment, maybe a little more." Before the words fell, Huo Yiyang noticed that the atmosphere in the

room was a little strange.

The charming atmosphere seemed to wrap around Chi Yan's eyebrows, he had never seen Chi Yan like this.

It was so beautiful that he unconsciously let go of his breath, and he didn't dare to stagger his gaze a little.

Even if you don't have any thoughts about Chi Yan, it's hard not to be moved when you see such a Chi Yan, right?

What's more, he has silently liked Chi Yan for so many years?

Huo Yiyang felt that he had never really known Chi Yan, but Jiang Ge was fortunate to have countless Chi Yan, which was hard not to make people jealous.