29

☆ 29. Chapter 29: The Plants Are Spoiling

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 29 The plants were coquettish

Seeing that Guo Yi was about to be thrown into the zombie group, Jiang Yilun was dumbfounded.

The ability is now too expensive to use, and he wants to rush to save him, but is stopped by someone who is still alive and sane around him.

Jiang Yilun broke down and shouted, this is his brother who has been together since the early days of the last days!

He hissed exhausted, listening to Guo Yi shouting at him, shouting to the captain to save him.

Jiang Yilun choked and turned around, looking at Chi Yan and Jiang Ge pleadingly.

"We have thrown in the towel, please let him go.

Chi Yan was silent, although he couldn't see it, but such a tragic cry for help and screams were all in his ears.

"When you wanted to kill me and take the mountain, did you think about letting me go? Chi Yan's voice was very calm, calm like a star in the sky, watching this tragic end times and this farce coldly.

With a warm hand still covering his eyes, Chi Yan's fingertips curled up.

"When you said you were going to kill Jiang Ge, you didn't think about letting him go. "Just because Jiang Yilun and them are at a disadvantage now, they can cry and beg for mercy, saying that they will spare their lives.

But what if it is Chi Yan who is caught and passive and helpless today?

Will these people spare him?

No!

They just shout excitedly, and by the way, imagine how much they can do with such a big farm in the future.

Care? There is no such thing.

Chi Yan pulled the corners of his mouth and sneered: "Dreaming!"

"This is the apocalyptic era, are you naïve or am I naïve? Chi Yan sat steadily, and the movement of plants and zombies stopped.

It was as if the evening breeze was silent with it, and Jiang Ge's heart, which had not really beaten for a long time, also jumped up.

Not for anything else, just because Chi Yan at this time is really good-looking.

"If I let you go, you won't bring troops back when you get back to the base? When you recuperate and adjust, you won't find a way to kill me again? "This is a Chi Yan that Jiang Ge has never seen, he is indifferent and cruel, but he is exactly such a Chi Yan.

It was so dazzling that he couldn't take his eyes off it.

Guo Yi was also stunned, and looked at Chi Yan sitting in the air through the crowd stupidly.

I used to hear that Chi Yan was kind and friendly.

But I have never heard that Chi Yan will have such a side.

Chi Yan's real concern was not actually his own safety, he believed that the system and these alien plants would protect him.

But Jiang Ge is different, he is a zombie, but he shows the same instinct as a human.

He can speak, he will restrain his thoughts of biting, and he will hide in the crowd like a human, just like a normal human.

He can also manipulate xenoplants, and he can control zombie hordes, all of which show that he is unusual and terrifying.