175

☆ 175. Chapter 175: Koike's World Earthquake

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 175: Xiao Chi's World Earthquake

System hummed and crawled onto Chi Yan and lay down: "I miss you."

Chi Yan was stunned, as if he hadn't hugged his ever-changing system for a long time.

I was too busy some time ago, and every time I had a break, I was either taken around by Jiang Ge, or I was pestered by other alien plants and beasts.

It's as if every creature on the farm has taken care of it, just forgetting about this little system.

Fortunately, his system is relatively mature, and he can play by himself, so he doesn't have to ask for a hug.

This time, I really want to miss the host, so I will run over to be coquettish.

After all, his host is a straight man, and if he is spoiled, he can be hugged and kissed, if he is not good, he may be thrown away by the host with a disgusted face.

By the way, the last sentence: "You are not disgusting, how old a person is to hug, and you still talk loudly!" Vomit! If you're so free, go out and water! But

fortunately, this time the host was very attentive, and he hugged the small system for a long time, and kissed it on the mouth.

"I'm sorry, little A, I've been too busy lately, I'll take you with me next time I go out. Chi Yan sincerely apologized.

The system was moved to cry, he was actually assured by the host, woo woo, it's really too touched.

He, the straight male host, would kiss his brain door so gently.

Oh my God, what can he do!

The system really wanted to shout at the sky: "Oh my God! My host, he seems to have been taken away! After

hugging for a while, the system finally remembered what was going on, he got up, stepped on Chi Yan's chest with his feet, and said, "Host host, there is one more important thing."

Chi Yan lazily lifted his eyelids: "What's the matter?" "

The system also told Chi Yan about the previous task, anyway, it was to kill Yu Le.

That person killed too many innocent people because of his own desires and selfishness.

Whether it is ordinary people with or without abilities, they have all been harmed by him.

And every time, it's not him who does it himself, or he uses someone else's hand to kill someone he doesn't like.

The most important thing is that the center of the system detected Yu Le's malice towards Chi Yan, and Yu Le's desire to kill Chi Yan was too strong.

Originally, the system center didn't plan to take care of this side of things, but Yu Le's malicious value was too high, and it would inevitably affect the host's mood in the future.

Yes...... The mood of the host.

Every time the host is not in a beautiful mood, an alarm will sound in the center of the system.

If the host's sentiment is consistently low, the center of the system will also suffer.

Alas, there is no way, for the sake of the host's pleasure, this person must die!

But the system can't do this kind of work on its own, and they can't do it, so they can only trouble the host.

It's just that they host...