83

☆ 83. Chapter 83: Chi Yan without special abilities

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 83: When Chi Yan

, who had no special abilities, and the others returned to the city, they really found that no one was moving outside.

The doors and windows of every house are closed, and the curtains are tightly drawn, and they are very obedient.

Chi Yan sighed: "It's really good, if it were the people from our base, they would definitely not listen, maybe they entered the house at the beginning, and they came out to eavesdrop and peek after a while."

Jiang Ge said with a smile: "Actually, what kind of city lord there is, there will be what kind of survivors in the city."

?? Chi Yan flew over with an eye knife, "What do you mean?"

Jiang Ge stretched out his hands and rubbed Chi Yan's face, he liked it very much, and bent down to kiss Chi Yan's face.

"Baby is so cute, why do I like you so much. Jiang Ge kissed Chi Yan's brain as he spoke.

Chi Yan was disgusted, and stood still and let Jiang Ge kiss him.

Kuang Qize, who should really be disgusted, had a bitter face, and his mouth was very aggrieved, why, he was simply a mobile dog food storage box.

He wanted to remind Chi Yan to do the right thing but didn't dare, for fear that Jiang Ge, who had racial suppression on him, would give him two feet.

The grass in front of him was tied with vines, and a few people were also waiting for hemp.

Jiang Ge's father and Chi Yan's father are too tired, why should they kiss in such an empty place, can't they go home and kiss again?

In their eyes, are there no cute babies like them?

Alas!

"Alright! Chi Yan pushed Jiang Ge away, the tips of his ears were red, and he found that Jiang Ge had really become more and more presumptuous recently.

It's always a mess with him.

Jiang Ge let go of Chi Yan and finally kissed him.

If it weren't for the fact that he was still worried about carrying the infectable zombie virus on his body, Jiang Ge really wanted to take a bite on Chi Yan's mouth.

Chi Yan rubbed his face, always feeling hot.

"Ahem. Chi Yan eased his shyness, put one hand behind his back, and looked at the person in front of him who was still hanging in the air.

Those people watched a kissing drama and were numb for a long time.

These two are simply too presumptuous! I didn't take them seriously at all, and even kissed me in front of them!

Depend on!

"Is there anything else you want to quibble? If you don't, you can just die. "Chi Yan, who was still a little shy just now, disappeared, and this will be another dead face.

A: [Hurry up and finish your fart, and if you don't say anything, you can die directly.] Or

: [Hurry up and die, don't look for bad luck in front of Lao Tzu.] The

few people who were suspended in the air gritted their teeth with hatred, and they wanted to insult loudly but didn't dare, now that their lives were in Chi Yan's hands, how could they dare to shout.