186

☆ 186. Chapter 186: Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 186: Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake,

There are still many plants in the stockade that have not mutated.

Chi Yan asked the alien plant to hang Yule on the shortest branch.

Just the toes are on the ground, and the arms are hanging vertically from the tree, which is a very embarrassing and ugly gesture.

The alien plant quickly reverted back to a chair, and the dog's legs moved under Chi Yan's buttocks.

"Big brother! Sit!

Chi Yan lowered his eyes amusedly: "You are very good at doing things." The

alien plant moved strangely, and there seemed to be something wrong with Xiao Chichi, but there seemed to be nothing wrong.

Forget it, it's his little pond anyway, his favorite little pond.

Chi Yan rubbed his eyes closed, and sighed a little tiredly: "Go and call all the people in this village out."

Chi Yan snapped his fingers, and suddenly two zombies appeared out of thin air from the ground.

"Ahhh Yu Le screamed in horror, and the man who covered his chest and fell to the side also became vigilant instantly, thinking about how likely it was to escape from under the hands of two zombies who seemed to be high-level in his current state.

Then they saw that the two fierce zombies were kneeling at Chi Yan's feet, looking well-behaved, arching their heads upward, as if hoping that Chi Yan could touch their heads.

Chi Yan also stretched out his hand to save face and rubbed it perfunctorily on their heads.

The zombie immediately got up happily and ran towards the stockade as fast as possible.

As they ran, they could hear some anthropomorphic voices appearing: "The Son is stripped naked and hung on a tree to do unfortunate things with people!" "

One after another, when passing by the door of someone else's house, the zombie will stop for two seconds, and then run forward quickly.

When the villagers came out of their homes, they could only see a black figure in the shape of a human, and nothing else could be seen clearly.

They stood strangely in the doorway, staring sleepily at their neighbors.

"What's wrong? Who was yelling outside just now?

"I don't know, when I came out, I didn't see anything clearly. "

Eh, there's a light shining over there, it looks like someone is hanging from a tree, let's go take a look." "

Yes, just now I seemed to hear some Son, some tree. "

Holy Son? Let's go and have a look. Soon

, more than 300 people in the village appeared on this relatively empty statue square.

Jiang Ge and the others also slowly walked towards this side, thinking in their hearts, Chi Yan's go-up qi should have almost dissipated, right?

Then they are standing by Chi Yan's side now, and even if they say a few words, they should not be beaten by Chi Yan.

When Chi Yan was still in the stage of getting up and getting angry, it really hurt to beat people with that fist, even if they were high-level abilities, it would hurt to be beaten.