136

☆ 136. Chapter 136: Love to the point of being willing to give up your life for him

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 136: Love to the point that you are willing to give up your life

for him" What does it mean? Chi Yan stood behind Jiang Ge and looked at Mao Shu, who was gradually regaining consciousness.

Jiang Ge held Chi Yan's hand and said, "I want him to be sober and painful, and life is better than death."

When he said this, Jiang Ge still looked indifferent, and the fluctuation of his tone was close to nothing.

Chi Yan snorted: "I'm not asking you this!" I mean, how can you bring a zombie back to life with a lost head! You're terrible, aren't you? "

Everyone who comes into contact with Chi Yan thinks Chi Yan is terrible, but all of Chi Yan's golden fingers and confidence come from his zombie emperor boyfriend.

I thought that Jiangge's strength was like that, controlling zombies and mutants, and having strong combat effectiveness.

But now Jiang Ge has opened Chi Yan's eyes again, he can even resurrect dead zombies!

If this gets out, the whole world will have to make a splash.

Who doesn't want their family members who have mutated into zombies to come back to life?

If Jiang Ge has the ability to resurrect zombies, plus the life recovery water exchanged by Chi Yan, the zombies will become new humans.

Wouldn't it be possible to bring the end of the world to an end?

But this is a huge project, and Chi Yan doesn't feel that he has such good intentions to constantly consume himself for the recovery of the world.

"Very few can. Jiang Ge explained to Chi Yan: "Every time you resurrect a zombie, you have to rest for a long time, and it depends on luck. "

The main thing is to look at the composition of the zombie crystal nucleus, if you are not an alien before you die, you can't be resurrected.

"That's it..."Chi Yan scratched his neck, not knowing how to describe his happiness for a while.

Fortunately, he couldn't resurrect zombies frequently, and he didn't want them to bear a psychological burden.

Obviously has the ability to save others, but he stands by indifferently.

This seems to be a very bad adjective, but Chi Yan only hopes that they can live in peace with the people they care about.

To be the savior, to save all mankind?

He didn't have such big ambitions.

Mao Shu sobered up, and with the blessing of the Life Recovery Water, he regained his human sanity.

At first glance, he saw Jiang Ge with an expressionless face, followed by Chi Yan behind him.

Mao Shu shouted that he wanted to kill Chi Yan, the jealousy and resentment in his heart burned his reason, and he didn't realize why he was obviously dead, but now he could see Chi Yan clearly.

Jiang Ge raised his leg and kicked him, Mao Shu fell to the ground and rolled a few times, and was lifted up by Guo Yi and their arms.

The world is spinning, which allows Mao Shu to see his environment clearly.

It's like a fairyland on earth.

He opened his mouth and wanted to shout, but the zombie Guo Yi covered his mouth, so he could only kick his legs desperately.