160

☆ 160. Chapter 160: The Pool of the Small Pool

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 160: Xiao Chi's Pool

When Chi Yan's patience was about to run out, Qin Ruogu finally finished reporting his work.

Qin Ruogu also sensed the boss's impatience, and immediately packed up his things and ran away.

Yang Sheng was scolded too many times, so he hung up the phone early and went to work reluctantly.

Now only Jiang Ge, who is the head iron, is still standing aside and talking to Chi Yan about cooperation with other bases.

Ji Yan furrowed his eyebrows and began to doze off again.

In the end, he finally got impatient and waved his hand to Jiang Ge: "Concubine Ai, retreat, I'm going to sleep!"

Jiang Ge was very aware of current affairs, and immediately packed up his things and prepared to leave, and before leaving, he bent down and kissed Chi Yan on the face, and coaxed him with a smile: "Baby, I'll eat breakfast in a while."

Chi Yan opened his eyes: "I don't want to move." "

A chaotic situation belonging to the central base is over, and Chi Yan is tired all over, so he has to rest for a while to replenish his vitality.

The reason for his exhaustion is well known, and it's all because he has a boyfriend who is suddenly perverted.

Jiang Ge is well aware of his intemperance, and he also understands that it is time for him to behave himself well, otherwise his wife will really be angry.

"Then you rest, I'll come over and feed you later, okay?

Chi Yanfu closed his eyes again, acquiescing to Jiang Ge's proposal.

Mornings on the farm are like that, quiet and beautiful, with an orderly division of labor.

Everything was going on in an orderly manner in Chi Yan's sleepiness.

The time for the base relocation was coming soon, and Wei Tongyan and the others returned to the central base.

Now the central circle of the central base is still in chaos, and they have to show up no matter what they say, anyway, Chi Yan also said that they can come at any time next time they want to.

As soon as your mind moves, you can change the scene instantly.

Before the relocation of the Yanjiang base, the matter of the Dawn base finally came to an end.

The Dawn base is a stupid base, and when they got the news, their first reaction was to resist.

Not only resisted, but some people kept fanning the flames, saying that if they followed the Yanjiang base, they would definitely be bullied often in the future.

Their city lord is famous for being fierce and mean, he must be an eccentric, and he will not treat them well in the future.

Nearly two-thirds of the people at Dawn Base were in this direction, and the rest were following the flow.

It can almost be said that few people are willing to follow Chi Yan.

It is understandable that a person is reluctant to leave a familiar place, and Chi Yan also expressed respect.

But to chew the root of the tongue behind your back is a very tasteless thing.

Chi Yan asked himself that he was not bad at the Dawn Base, and he also displayed and sold everything in other bases at the Dawn Base.