167

☆ 167. Chapter 167: Entering an Ancient Village

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 167: Entering an Ancient Village

, a New Day Begins with a Cold Awakening.

Chi Yan sniffed and drilled into the quilt, muttering why Jiang Ge was so cold.

Jiang Ge leaned into his ear and whispered, "It's foggy, and the dew is heavy." Seeing

that Chi Yan didn't react, he should have fallen asleep again.

Jiang Ge was soft-hearted, and kissed Chi Yan on his pink face that didn't wake up.

He hugged Chi Yan lightly, and then returned to the bed on the farm in the next second.

The temperature on the farm was just right, not as cold as in the mountains where the camping was located.

Chi Yan moved uneasily, then quickly quieted down and slept like a well-behaved baby again.

After a while, everyone else returned.

Kuang Qize whispered to Ling Yishen and complained: "It's too cold on the mountain over there, it's better for our farm, and the climate has always been more comfortable than outside."

Ling Yishen nodded in agreement.

Ever since he lived on the farm, he really didn't Xi the outside world at all.

Even if he went to another base, he would definitely not want to spend the night there.

Except for the time when they took Kuang Qize to the hotel, they didn't spend the night outside.

Camping for one night last night strengthened his idea that he didn't want to live outside.

I hope that Chi Yan's farm will allow them to eat and drink here for nothing for the rest of their lives.

Ji Yan woke up and yawned, rolled out of bed, and then lay on the bed, and began to think about why he woke up on the bed on the farm.

Forget it, this is not a question that his pasty head can figure out now.

Chi Yan slowly walked out, wanting to breathe in the fresh air before washing.

Then I saw a group of people sitting in the gazebo, playing cards with great interest.

Good fellow, these people are playing cards while he sleeps!

But holding the cards in his hand and not moving, Chi Yan stood at the door and listened for a while, and found that they were arguing.

When others quarrel, they want to be louder than whom, and they are comparing whose voice is smaller.

It's all in their throats, almost arguing with their voices.

"You... Is it so boring? Chi Yan complained indescribably.

Several people saw that he had finally woken up, and the first time was not to say hello, but finally made a noise.

Ling Yishen and Huo Yiyang's personalities are not the kind of people who can quarrel well, they can only blush, angry and helpless to reason with Liu Yutao and Kuang Qize.

They didn't know how they were divided, but they let Liu Yutao and Kuang Qize side each other, and now the two of them had to figure out a reason even if they ignored it.

Chi Yan felt his head big when he heard a few words, but fortunately he didn't participate in this chaotic game.

Professor Wei was holding a thermos cup on the side, smiling and watching them play cards the whole time.