143

☆ 143. Chapter 143: Koike wants to strangle Jiang Ge

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 143 Xiao Chi wanted to strangle Jiang Ge

but couldn't find Chi Yan everywhere, and when he asked passers-by, they all said that he had seen it, but he didn't know where he went.

Liu Yutao went home regretfully, thinking that it would be better to ask Xiaochi out to play tomorrow.

But tomorrow and tomorrow, I still didn't see Chi Yan and Jiang Ge.

Ling Yishen and Kuang Qize met, and they also said that they hadn't seen Chi Yan and them, so they should have gone somewhere to find out the news.

But I was muttering in my heart, eighty percent of them went to the villa, to a place that only the two of them knew.

But it's been three days, and it's been a little too long...

The Zombie Emperor is the Zombie Emperor, and his physical strength is awesome.

But how did Chi Yan survive for three days without showing up? His small body has been exercising at high intensity for three days, so he must have been exhausted, right?

Kuang Qize thought about it, if he was tossed for three days with soy sauce...

Then he must be crazy, and the first second he gets free, he will have to give Ling Yishen a big mouth.

Ling Yi pursed his lips deeply and looked at Kuang Qize, who was frowning and condemning the Zombie Emperor in his heart.

Then he suddenly grabbed Kuang Qize's wrist and took him back to the house in the center circle.

Since the bosses are doing all that, their employees can also waste their time.

By the time Chi Yan reappeared, it was already the afternoon of the fourth day.

He sat on the couch with his face on his face, taking a sip of the soup.

The soup was cooked by Professor Wei, using the ingredients that Chi Yan sold to him.

Jiang Ge smiled beside him, willingly accepting the white eyes of his baby wife.

"Koike, where have you been these days? If you don't come out again, I think something has happened to you. Liu Yutao sat opposite Chi Yan, and he missed it for a few days.

Chi Yan rolled his eyes angrily, something really happened, something big happened!

He has lost control of his body in the past few days, and his life is chaotic, and he is controlled by Jiang Ge.

The man was exhausted and collapsed, and he could no longer look directly at the floor-to-ceiling windows!

Their rooms are very high, with a view of the abandoned amusement park in the distance, and the most striking Ferris wheel.

When his fingertips were pale on the floor-to-ceiling window, Jiang Ge's low voice tempted Chi Yan: "Let the aliens go to the playground to play, let's go next time, okay?"

Chi Yan said loudly that he didn't want to go to the amusement park.

If you think about it with your ass, you know what Jiang Ge means when he says going to the amusement park.

But the Zombie Emperor began to pretend to be deaf and dumb, selectively ignoring what he didn't want to hear.

He smiled in his extremely sexy, magnetic voice, "The children have already gone to explore the path, Koike is very brave, isn't he?" "