147

☆ 147. Chapter 147: Chi Chi Mama

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 147: Chi Chi Mama

"What are you doing?" Chi Yan looked at the two people with solemn faces.

"Let's go back and talk about it. Wei Tongyan walked in front first, his mood was uncertain, and so was Liu Yutao.

This meeting was held and they came back with a belly of fire.

Chi Yan and Jiang Ge glanced at each other, and intuitively felt that something was wrong, and this matter was related to Chi Yan.

The two followed behind, patted Kuang Qize on the shoulder, and motioned for them to follow later.

Returning to Wei Tongyan's house and closing the curtains, Wei Tongyan said in a serious tone: "Xiao Chi, Kan Xiongfeng asked you to inject the medicine tonight, are you sure you already have a way to deal with him?"

Chi Yan couldn't hold back and laughed: "Damn, is Kan Xiongfeng in his head?"

Jiang Ge's expression also froze, and he had a new understanding of Kan Xiongfeng's stupidity.

"Okay, then I'll go, I hope he can withstand my head-on crit. Chi Yan sneered, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that Kan Xiongfeng was looking for death.

He sat down and crossed Erlang's legs, endured the soreness in his waist, took out his mobile phone and began to play with snakes.

This is the only game that Koike players find on their mobile phones and like more.

It didn't take long for Kuang Qize to come back with his boyfriend, and Huo Yiyang followed closely behind.

Liu Yutao told Kan Xiongfeng about Chi Yan's injection again, as well as asking Huo Yiyang to hand over vegetables.

Huo Yiyang: ...

"Does he think he's humorous? Huo Yiyang was speechless, he had lived so big, it was the first time he had seen such a brazen person, and he was so shameless.

Liu Yutao shrugged: "He does have a sick brain.

Wei Tongyan stood and chatted with them for a while, then went into the kitchen to prepare dinner, and after a while, Huo Yiyang also followed, he had nothing to help Chi Yan, so he could only cook something delicious for him.

Only Liu Yutao wanted to stay with Chi Yan for a while.

Since he was in school before, Liu Yutao's skin has been relatively thick, and he is still the same, he is still the most cheeky person who likes to stick to Chi Yan.

In the face of Jiang Ge's death gaze, he was not afraid, but Jiang Ge couldn't say anything, their family Xiaochi didn't have a love radar, and now they thought that Huo Yiyang was good to him just because he was a friend.

If Jiang Ge took the initiative to break it, wouldn't he be in their arms? also expressed his heart to Chi Yan for them, just thinking about it, Jiang Ge felt depressed.

You can't pick it directly, but you can poke it secretly.

Jiang Ge stretched out his hand and wrapped his arms around Chi Yan's waist, and rubbed his other hand on Chi Yan's waist: "Are you tired?" Does your back still hurt? Why don't you go to sleep for a while, I'll call you when it's time to eat. "

Chi Yan: ...

Liu Yutao and the background board husband were both stunned, what kind of tiger and wolf words are this! In broad daylight, I'm talking about the topic of not having back pain!