75

☆ 75. Chapter 75 May there be Mu Xiqing's intention in this mountain

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 75 May there be a

surprisingly safe underground in this mountain, with no traps and no traps.

There was only a dark path leading to the depths, and at the end of it was a door with a sign hanging on it.

Book [City Lord's Office].

The door was cautiously hung with a reinforced lock, and a small grass emerged from under Jiang Ge's feet and burrowed into the crack of the door.

After Xiaocao entered the door, Jiang Ge also appeared in the office in the next second.

The office is indeed an office, decent, with bookcases and papers.

Jiang Ge was not interested in looking at his things, and stood in place waiting for Xiaocao to explore the way.

The grass stopped in front of the wall, it should be said that it was a door that looked like a wall.

Jiang Ge walked over and pushed the stone door open, and there was another room inside, still empty, with only a chair placed by the wall.

But he felt a very strong sense of the zombie presence, just across the wall.

The closer you get to the wall, the more you can feel the activity of the zombies, and not only that, but also the bloody gas.

There was a very strong bloody atmosphere, and Jiang Ge glanced at what seemed to be an orbital mechanism in the room, and roughly understood what it was for.

This time he found the door himself and went straight down the track.

Jiang Ge stood in the room where the zombies were kept, the zombies were tied hand and foot, the ground was almost all bloodstained, and there was a round platform with the remains of the corpse.

I can't make out who it is, but I can probably guess that it's someone from the Beacon Team, limb scraps, or exploited meat.

The two zombies squatted in the corner and didn't dare to say anything, and Jiang Ge looked around the room expressionlessly.

There was a large water pipe that extended to the outer room, which should have been used by Qin Ruogu to clean the blood stains and minced flesh in the room.

The environment is very poor, and it makes people want to frown at a glance, which is not suitable for Chi Yan to see.

I have to wait a few more days, at least until Qin Ruogu cleans up this place.

Jiang Ge was about to leave after observing the environment clearly, just when there was a slight movement outside.

He stood at the entrance of the passage and looked out through a little gap.

Qin Ruogu walked in with a gloomy face, sat on the only chair in the room, and then pressed a switch on the wall.

The chains rolled, and the zombies were pulled forward, and the tracks carried them through the passage to the empty room outside.

Qin Ruogu's expression seemed to be much softer, and his lips were closing together and saying something, but the zombies' desire for fresh flesh and blood was too loud, causing Jiang Ge to not hear clearly.

There was nothing to see next, Jiang Ge was still thinking about Chi Yan in his heart, and disappeared directly in place.

When he returned to the farm, Chi Yan was still wandering in his dreams.