174

☆ 174. Chapter 174: Systematic Memories

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 174 Systematic Memories

Jiang Ge suddenly laughed after listening to it.

"Why didn't you tell me before? Jiang Ge smiled bitterly, as if recalling the pain of the first life.

At that time, he ran into the crowd of zombies, and ran into the place where Chi Yan died told him by a man who couldn't remember his face.

He was crazy to find Ji Yan.

At first, he was looking for Chi Yan in the zombie group, and he fantasized that maybe Chi Yan was still alive, but he had changed one form, another life form.

So he frantically grabbed the zombies, regardless of the danger that he might be bitten, he also wanted to find Chi Yan.

But no matter how he looked for it, the zombie group rummaged through, but he didn't see Chi Yan.

The face he had remembered so many times with his eyes closed was no longer visible.

Jiang Ge didn't want to believe it, even though his tears had covered his entire face, he still didn't want to stop.

He shuttled among the zombies, and at that moment it seemed that all the zombies felt his sadness, and actually stopped attacking him, and stood quietly to the side, looking at the desperate man with his pale and empty eyes.

When Chi Yan couldn't be found among the zombies, Jiang Ge finally gave up, and he began to look at the ground.

He wanted to see if his Chi Yan was... Is there something left?

Anything is good... But in the end, he only found one torn piece of clothing.

If it was really crying while holding Chi Yan's corpse, then Jiang Ge could feel better.

But that was just a way for him to deceive himself, there was no one at all, all he was holding was a torn piece of clothes left by Chi Yan.

It was a memory that belonged to him alone, gray but red stained with blood.

The gray is Chi Yan's clothes in sight, and the red of blood is the blood and tears he cried.

At that time, Jiang Ge couldn't hear other sounds, he seemed to hear someone calling his name, but it wasn't Chi Yan.

It's not Chi Yan's voice.

But if you think about it seriously, why did Chi Yan call him by his name?

He didn't even have the courage to go to Chi Yan's side, why did Chi Yan call his name.

It's a dream.

He had missed so many opportunities, and when he passed by Chi Yan, looking at Chi Yan with gloomy eyes, he didn't muster up the courage to talk to Chi Yan.

I didn't even have the courage to say hello.

He deserves it, all the missed past, all the painful memories, he deserves it.

Later he died.

Jiang Ge chose to end his life with his own hands.

He made a deal with the system, as long as he could bring Chi Yan back to life, he could do anything.

Back...

Don't reminisce.

The memory of the first life was so painful, so painful that every time Jiang Ge recalled it, his heart felt like he was pinched up by a big hand.