178

☆ 178. Chapter 178: Jiang Ge hehe

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 178: Jiang Ge waited

for Chi Yan to wake up again, and they started to eat breakfast.

Chi Yan's face was broken, and his anger had not passed before he got up.

"Don't you have to go to the base? Are you also a professor and don't need to do research? Ji Yan began to let off his wake-up gas.

didn't expect to become the 'first to bear the brunt' of being affected by Chi Yan's getting up, Wei Tongyan was still a little stunned.

After Chi Yan snorted impatiently, he hurriedly replied: "Now that the base is full of your vegetable sales points, I can't study anything, so it's better to retire." In

the past, Wei Tongyan was really obsessed with research and wanted to study vegetable cultivation as soon as possible.

I can't wait to spend all my time in the research room every day.

But that was the old idea, and now he doesn't have it.

Wei Tongyan just wants to stay on the farm with Chi Yan and enjoy a slow life.

Waking up here is the scenery, before going to bed is still the scenery, the mountains and rivers are good and the life is good, isn't it much better than the kind of place where the central base is deceitful?

What's more, there was once a great person who said: green mountains and green waters are mountains of gold and silver.

They live a life guarding the mountains of gold and silver every day, which is envied by many people.

Chi Yan sniffed and didn't express an opinion, he actually just wanted to get out of bed.

Now everyone at the table is in danger, no one touches the chopsticks, and they don't even dare to move, for fear that if they move, they will become Chi Yan's next target.

Chi Yan squinted his eyes and looked at Liu Yutao: "When will you give me the money for the house?" "

Liu Yutao: ...

Bolt Q, how could it be him! Too unlucky.

Liu Yutao had a straight face: "I don't have a crystal nucleus now." He

was rightly arrogant, and he was simply challenging Chi Yan's patience.

They now spend every day in the mountains, no different from retirement. Some time ago, I was traveling everywhere, and I didn't have time to earn crystal nuclei.

Moreover, they used to kill zombies and alien beasts, and the crystal nucleus was naturally inexhaustible for their high-level abilities.

But now... Isn't that a long stay on the farm? The alien beasts and alien plants stopped attacking them, and they couldn't do anything to the mutants.

I always feel that I can't do it like killing Chi Yan's family.

Thereupon... They are penniless, and they have no way to earn crystal nuclei, so they can only be in debt all the time.

Now on this farm, there are a total of five people who owe Chi Yan's crystal nucleus.

Except for Qin Ruogu's family, who really paid off the crystal nucleus, none of these people who live here are not in debt.

A few people looked away weakly.

Wei Tongyan was very embarrassed, he didn't expect that so far in this life, he owed Chi Yan so much, and now he still owes Chi Yan money.