121

☆ 121. Chapter 121: It's a Blind Man

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 121: It's a Blind Man

[People have come into contact and are trying to gain the trust of the other party. The

message was sent, but there was still no reply.

But Chi Yan believed that the other party must have seen it, but probably for the sake of safety, he did not reply.

However, according to Chi Yan's guess, the person opposite may just feel that his status is noble, and he disdains to reply to a small minion's message.

Chi Yan didn't plan to appear as his true identity, pretending to be someone from another base to come here to buy things and hide himself, so that he could better detect the enemy's information.

I don't know if I'll meet the teacher, but I hope I don't run into it at the beginning.

The four of them retracted the RV and swaggered towards the central base.

It really deserves to be the central base, the largest base in China.

Just the face of the door is so magnificent, and at a glance, you can see that a lot of materials have been spent.

Entering the city gate requires isolation, and the work of negotiating with the other party is undertaken by Kuang Qize, and Ling Yishen whispers next to him.

"The central base is divided into inner and outer layers, with identity and status, and those in the inner layer. Civilians and low-level abilities are on the outer layers, while family members, researchers, and high-ranking nobles are in the center. "

Oh? The inner and outer layers, so Chen Wolong learned Xi the central base. The

voice of the city gate guard interrupted Chi Yan's words, and a bearded man looked fierce and asked in a loud voice which base they came from and what purpose they came here.

Kuang Qize took out a sign that said Yunfeng Base.

"We are here from the Yunfeng base, this time we are mainly here to see if there is anything to trade, and there is a shortage of materials in the summer, so we want to try our luck at the central base.

Kuang Qize hunched his back and nodded his head, vividly reflecting the posture of coming from a small place.

The guards looked at Chi Yan and them, and Chi Yan immediately smiled slightly.

Jiang Ge wore sunglasses and pretended to be blind, Ling Yi put on a mask on his face, and looked sideways to talk to Chi Yan in advance.

The guard let out of his nostrils, gave them a mocking glance, and let them in.

When he entered, Chi Yan also heard the guard muttering to another person beside him: "What kind of person is this, it looks like a tall and blind person."

Chi Yan turned Jiang Ge with his elbow and laughed at him: "Say you're blind." "

Hmm. Jiang Ge was not angry, he was indeed a blind man before.

"No wonder you have a crush on me, so it's because you're blind, right? Ji Yan snorted quietly, and the feeling of teasing his boyfriend really made him addicted.

Who knew that this time Jiang Geban raised his face and said to Chi Yan in a very serious voice: "No, I saw you when my eyes were the brightest in my life." "

Chi Yan: ...

This pimple, why did it suddenly become more serious.

The tips of his ears turned red, and he pinched Jiang Ge's waist angrily.