42

☆ 42. Chapter 42: Saved a big crying bag

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 42 Saving a big crying bag

and watching the zombies return to their human state, Chi Yan couldn't help but be amazed.

Although I know that zombies can be saved, I will still be surprised to see them with my own eyes.

Unlike Jiang Ge, Jiang Ge doesn't seem to be a zombie in his heart.

His transformation was also slower.

The first time I was able to speak, the second time I could see the colors, and the shape of the pupil was restored.

I don't know what the next time will be, but Chi Yan knows that this man is very expensive!

"Humph! Chi Yan rolled his eyes at Jiang Ge.

Jiang Ge: ...

What did he do? Why do you suddenly roll your eyes at him?

No matter what happens, he admits his mistake first.

"What's wrong, Koike? Don't be angry, are you hungry? Jiang Ge reached out and touched Chi Yan's stomach, and then remembered the cold joke he had just made out of place.

Koike's children or something.

Obviously, it wasn't just Jiang Ge who thought of this, Chi Yan glared at him with a cold face.

In the next second, there was a 'smile' on the corner of his mouth, and he elbowed Jiang Ge's stomach with one hand, and silently spit out a word to him: "Crawl!"

Jiang Ge clutched his stomach, which was a little painful, and smiled like a sunflower.

"You're broken! Chi Yan couldn't hold back, and pinched Jiang Ge's belly again, but it was hard and uncomfortable at all.

Chi Yan was unhappy, and his fingers didn't hurt.

Jiang Ge took Chi Yan's hand funny, put it in his palm and rubbed it, then put it on his belly again, and motioned him to pinch it again.

The thin white fingers, the fingertips were a little red because of the force just now, and gently poked the belly through the clothes, and poked a few more times in surprise.

Chi Yan bent his eyes, withdrew his hand, and did not pinch Jiang Ge again.

How could he bear to pinch it, how could there be such a man in the world! It's almost dying!

Jiang Ge relaxed his tight muscles, and his belly naturally loosened a lot, at least Chi Yan wouldn't hurt when he pinched it again.

The two of them were smiling at the corners of their mouths, and they were secretly happy in their hearts.

The person lying on the ground finally stopped trembling, and Chi Yan felt that it was almost over, so he was ready to leave with Jiang Ge.

There is still a barbecue in the cave that I haven't eaten, and I have to go to the heat for a while.

The footsteps of the two of them gradually moved away, Kuang Qize slowly raised his head, tears filled his eyes, and blood swept through the corners of his eyes.

The tall and thin figure of one black and one gray was engraved in his eyes, and Kuang Qize's vision gradually blurred.

A big man, a man who has experienced the end of the three years, is crying like this today, he feels embarrassed but can't control it.