97

☆ 97. Chapter 97: Chi Yan is his fate

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 97: Chi Yan is his fate

Chi Yan rubbed his eyes and came out of the quilt, his hair was messy, and there were a few naughty upturns, which made Chi Yan look even more lazy.

The hand rubbing his eyes was suddenly pulled, and Jiang Ge held Chi Yan's hand in the palm of his hand.

"Rubbing your eyes properly, it's easy to hurt your eyes.

Chi Yan looked at Jiang Ge with half-open eyes: "What time is this, I don't care if I have eyes or not." When

it comes to this topic, Chi Yan's resentment is very big, because Jiang Ge always forbids him to stay up late for a long time to play games on the grounds that his eyes are important.

He was not allowed to do this or that, in short, he was very strict, which made Chi Yan very unhappy.

But he couldn't help it, after all, this was his own boyfriend.

and a high-sounding excuse, because people care about him.

It's all like this, Chi Yan is always embarrassed to be fierce again.

Besides, it seems that he has never been fierce to Jiang Ge, he does have a bad temper, and he may have scolded many people.

But he admits that he has never murdered Jiang Ge for half a sentence.

In fact, it's not that Jiang Ge has to control Chi Yan, he is not allowed to play games, he is not allowed to rub his eyes or anything.

It's just that there are many things that only he remembers, and Chi Yan has no memory at all.

In their first life, Chi Yan was plotted against by someone... The man was still his trusted roommate, and he had experienced a lot of things that he shouldn't have experienced.

At that time, Chi Yan had the opportunity to enter the central base, but he had no choice but to be plotted, and in the end he could only enter a base with few people and no supplies.

At that time, Jiang Ge missed many important moments because he had never dared to face Chi Yan.

At the beginning, Chi Yan was still a good young man who was positive and sunny, and as he is now, he was very dazzling.

But after the destruction of the last days and the evil of people's hearts, Chi Yan saw a lot of dirty gloom, and Jiang Ge missed these difficult pasts.

By the time he knew, Chi Yan was almost blind in both eyes.

When I went out to do a task, I was used as a backstopper.

Chi Yan, who could have escaped, was pulled by someone and blocked the attack of the alien plant, and the venom of the alien sprayed onto Chi Yan's face.

There was nothing on his face, but the serious thing was that his eyes were also splashed with venom, which caused Chi Yan's eyes to be eroded by venom and almost lost sleep.

This is also why, Chi Yan finally died willingly in the zombie group.

Not because of his cowardice, nor because of his incompetence.

Even if he is an ordinary person with no special abilities, he has learned taekwondo Xi, and he always has some ability in the last three years.

At that time, Chi Yan simply didn't want to live anymore because he felt very tired.