172

☆ 172. Chapter 172: Spicy Eyes Again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 172: Spicy Eyes

Again "Brother, don't you really know this person?" Chi Yan's eyes suddenly widened, her eyelashes fluttered, moist, and she looked pitiful.

Jiang Ge was stunned, he was going to die... He wanted to kiss Ji Yan.

He rolled his Adam's apple, struggled to control his thoughts, and said, "I really don't know, he looks featureless, I don't have an impression." "

If there's a big mole on his face, maybe he'll remember a little.

Looking at Chi Yan's still blinking eyes, full of hints, Jiang Ge was stunned for a second before he understood what Chi Yan meant.

He lowered his head with a smile, put one hand around Chi Yan's waist, and kissed the tip of Chi Yan's nose: "I can only see you in my eyes, he is not worthy."

Yu Le stared at Chi Yan viciously, his kind expression collapsed a little, and gradually became hideous.

Kuang Qize immediately exclaimed: "Oh my God, this person still has two faces, he's so ugly!" It's scared to death! "

Looks are not determined by themselves, and normal people should not ridicule other people's looks.

Even if you don't like it, don't say it out loud, it's a basic courtesy.

But it was obvious to them that they couldn't do that.

Respect is mutual, how Yu Le attacked Chi Yan at the beginning, how they will attack back now.

It's a pity that those villagers can't hear it, and they are selectively blind, otherwise they can take a good look at what kind of sample the 'little fairy boy holy son' is in their hearts.

Yu Le's face froze, and he found that Jiang Ge was also looking at him with a disdainful expression, and the men standing next to Chi Yan all looked at him with that kind of disgust and disgust! Those are the ones who are famous in the school!

Yu Le didn't want to be looked at by them like that!

Why! What the hell is going on.

How could his abilities, which had never gone wrong, lose their effect on these people?

Are they so much higher in rank than he is? But this shouldn't be, he could feel that the ability fluctuations on those people were very low, and Ji Yan couldn't feel any abilities on his body at all.

What the hell is going on!

Yu Le was a little devastated, how could the ability he had always been proud of suddenly fail?

What if the other villagers suddenly fail?

He relied on his own ability to brainwash the people in this ancient village and other ancient village bases, and let the people from several bases compete for him.

To wage war for his sake is to deceive me.

Yu Le enjoys the pleasure of being sought after and regarded as the only light in life.

Every man would pursue him with obsessive eyes, breathing heavily on him and being mesmerized by him.

He doesn't want to lose these!

So... Ji Yan must die!

Yu Le clenched his fists and told himself to be patient.

He turned away, and returned to his smile that he felt perfect, but he didn't know how disgusting it was to have a bruised face and traces of blood.