15

☆ 15. Chapter 15: The shy Chi Yan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 15 When the shy Chi Yan Chi Yan

woke up, he saw Jiang Ge, who was sleeping peacefully with him in his arms.

may be a psychological effect, Chi Yan actually felt that Jiang Ge had become a lot more handsome.

The eyelashes are so long, what does a man do with such a good look?

Chi Yan felt that Jiang Ge was seducing him when he was sleeping!

A man who is more than eight meters old looks better than a woman, no, a woman is soft and gorgeous.

Jiang Ge's good-looking but aggressive will make people who see it at first sight unconsciously hold their breath.

Chi Yan seems to remember that when he first saw Jiang Ge, Jiang Ge was wearing a white shirt and black trousers that day.

He stood on the podium of the Great Hall, his face expressionless and unscripted, his skin so white in the spotlight that he couldn't see a single pore.

The expression is also very cool, just the kind of indifferent and arrogant domineering president in the novel.

Chi Yan sat in the center, and several times he felt that he was looking at Jiang Ge.

At that time, he was thinking, what kind of woman does such an excellent man have to be worthy of him?

It is precisely because Jiangge is too much like an iceberg high above.

As a result, Chi Yan never thought about the relationship between the two of them in love.

I always thought it was a simple senior.

It turns out that Jiang Ge is hiding so deeply, he is really a sullen man.

Chi Yan was thinking about it, and Jiang Ge, who was sleeping, suddenly opened his eyes, which scared Chi Yan into shrinking.

The big palm attached to Chi Yan's back tightened and quietly moved to Chi Yan's waist.

In fact, he had already woken up, and he felt that Chi Yan had been watching him, so he couldn't bear to open his eyes, until he heard Chi Yan's chuckle, and finally couldn't help it, wanting to see Chi Yan who was rare and didn't get up.

As soon as he woke up, he felt Koike's beauty crit, and Ege felt physically and mentally happy.

Their little pond is so good-looking, so good-looking when he smiles, and so good-looking when he is frightened.

"Jiang Ge..." Chi Yan saw Jiang Ge's eyes, but they still hadn't recovered to their human pupils, and they couldn't help but feel a little lost.

"Your eyes haven't recovered yet, but the rest of your appearance doesn't look like a human. Chi Yan smiled soothingly, "If only I had contact lenses, I would be able to take you to the human base for a walk in the open."

Jiang Ge raised his lips and couldn't wait to shout: "Chi Yan."

Chi Yan,

who was called by name, opened his eyes wide in surprise, and grabbed Jiang Ge's clothes tightly: "You can speak!"

His curled eyelashes seemed to tell of joy: "Great! Then the recovery water this time is still somewhat useful.

Infected by Chi Yan's smile, Jiang Ge also laughed.

He wasn't glad that he had recovered a little, but he was happy that Ji Yan was smiling.

"Chi Yan. Jiang Ge shouted again in obsession, "Xiao Chi..."