99

☆ 99. Chapter 99: Kuang Qize's Spring is Coming

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 99 Kuang Qize's spring came

Three days had passed, and Qin Ruogu had mastered how to move in and out of the farm freely under Chi Yan's teaching.

Almost half of the day is spent on the farm, surrounded by beautiful wives and good girls, and the good life is impressive, and he doesn't want to go to work at the base at all.

And in such a fresh and pleasant environment, the mood will become extraordinarily beautiful.

Qin Ruogu can also understand why Chi Yan likes to be a salted fish so much, in this ridiculously large farm, no one wants to go out to be a social animal.

Especially when he, a social animal, has no money to make, he is almost working for Chi Yan as a day job, and all the money he earns is for Chi Yan.

Because he was also a fallen person at the end of the world, Qin Ruogu also went to ask Kuang Qize, who was working hard every day, if he also worked day jobs.

Kuang Qize smiled honestly: "Yes, but I do all this work voluntarily, because I also like to dig the ground and grow vegetables to find delicious food in the mountains."

While looking for mushrooms,

he defended Chi Yan: "Actually, it's not that we don't have money at all, it's just that it's useless for us to hold the crystal nucleus, if there is something we want to buy at the base, I will give it to him if I ask for the crystal nucleus." Qin

Ruogu doesn't understand the bachelor Kuang Qize very well, after all, he is a person who has a wife and daughter to support.

However, they really don't seem to need a place to use crystal nuclei, and having everything in the mountains is much better than surviving in the base.

He once again lamented his wise decision and took the initiative to choose a very strong backing.

In the afternoon, Chi Yan found Kuang Qize and asked him to go back to the base, which was the small Yanjiang base before them.

"You go back and replenish the goods, and by the way, tell Yang Sheng to find a few people who are very good at breeding animals, and clean up a few warm empty houses that will be used to breed animals in the future." "

It can't be that other bases have meat that can continue to breed, and they don't have their own base.

After explaining Kuang Qize, Chi Yan found Qin Ruogu again.

It was the first time Qin Ruogu had come to Chi Yan and Jiang Ge's courtyard, it was much more magnificent than the one next door to them, even if they were all wooden houses, but Chi Yan's one was much more expensive at first glance.

This is the place where there are the most vegetables and fruits, there are pond willows, there are a lot of different plants, and there are strange beasts rolling and playing on the grass not far away.

The most intuitive thing for him is a sense of leisurely and happy before the end of the world.

Qin Ruogu looked around, and sure enough, he was a big guy, and the environment where he lived was countless times better than the environment.

Chi Yan was waiting for Yizhi to roast sweet potatoes for him, and when he saw Qin Ruogu, he asked him to sit down and roast the fire together.

"I called you because I have a matter for you. Is there no way to research the vegetables that can be grown in our base, and the vegetable fields and orchards are deserted?