131

☆ 131. Chapter 131: The Real Antibody Agent

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 131: The Real Antibody Pills

They went back and met Wei Tongyan, who had just returned from the laboratory.

They were in the same room, but they were like strangers.

Thinking that Liu Yutao said that Professor Wei was not voluntary, Chi Yan cleared his throat: "Have you eaten?"

Wei Tongyan looked at Chi Yan with a little surprise, he thought that Chi Yan would not talk to him.

"Eaten, in the lab. The

corners of Chi Yan's mouth twitched: ...

"You can eat in the lab, you're good. "It's a place full of zombies, how can you eat it?

But in fact, Wei Tongyan ate it in his own laboratory, which was full of seeds and petri dishes.

After Chi Yan finished complaining, he went to wash, he had never shown his personality in front of Wei Tongyan before, because he cared too much about this person.

It's different now, he doesn't care so much anymore, Koike-san-chan will only try to restrain his emotions in front of Jiang Ge.

"I'll take a shower, Jiang Ge, you can help me get my clothes. "He's got to wash up here today, there's only one bathroom.

If Professor Wei happened to pass by, there was no sound in him, what if he was suspected of sleeping inside?

Jiang Ge waited in the living room with his clothes, and by the way, he stopped Wei Tongyan, who was passing by to drink water.

"Teacher.

Wei Tongyan stopped with a glass of water: "Mr. Jiang doesn't have to call me like that, I have no teacher-student relationship with you."

"My relationship with Koike should call you a teacher.

"No wonder you were always so attentive before, it turned out that you had been playing Koike's idea a long time ago. Wei Tongyan's tone was very light, although he was condemning Jiang Ge on the surface, but in fact, he was even more envious of Jiang Ge.

Wei Tongyan's fingertips clenched the cup: "Thank you for protecting Chi Yan for the past few years, he is doing well."

"That's what I'm supposed to do. Jiang Ge smiled at the corner of his mouth, he also felt that Chi Yan was doing well.

"What do you call me? Wei Tongyan didn't want to see Jiang Ge's expression, so he looked away angrily.

Jiang Ge glanced at the bathroom door, calculating the time, Chi Yan should come out in ten minutes at the earliest.

"I heard that the Central Research Institute is in a military place, and no one without an identity card is allowed to enter.

Wei Tongyan didn't wear glasses at night, but he subconsciously raised his hand but touched the air, he walked to the sofa and sat down, "Yes, but that was before the end of the world, there is no point in mentioning this now."

"I'm curious, there used to be countless high-level leaders, but now there are only a few dozen central bases. You organized an evacuation before the end of the world came, where did so many people go? Jiang Ge had a vague conjecture that these people had probably become innocent souls who had died under the research.

"Sacrificed my life for the base, and unfortunately died on a mission, I can only give you these two answers. Wei Tongyan knew that Chi Yan and Jiang Ge must have known something, otherwise they wouldn't have appeared in the central base so suddenly.