125

☆ 125. Chapter 125: Mr. Zombie Wilts

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 125: Mr. Zombie Wilted

, "What?" Chi Yan turned around a little widely, and his tone was full of surprise.

"Study biology and agriculture? Is it two people? Chi Yan didn't know whether he was sad or surprised now.

He had always thought that the people who did the research were his teachers, but now it seemed that they were not.

Did he misunderstand?

That's right, the teacher has always studied agriculture, how could he suddenly get involved in biological research?

Also studying vaccines? It's ridiculous to think about it, how did he think that the teacher could study biological genes.

Then this is not to show that his teacher is actually... Nothing to do with it? Maybe he's been kept in the dark, or maybe the teacher has been vaccinated?

Chi Yan's body froze, and his breath suddenly sank.

Jiang Ge frowned, even if there were two Professor Wei, the person who adopted Chi Yan had nothing to do with this vaccine research.

He had seen Professor Wei go to the place where the zombies were being held last night, which showed that he was aware of all this.

Those who know cannot be counted as innocent in themselves.

But how do you tell Ji Yan? He already had a glimmer of hope for his teacher, and now is it time to destroy his hope?

But if you don't say it...

"Xiao Chi..."

Chi Yan's eyes flashed with a small light, and he turned his head and answered.

Jiang Ge paused, looking at Chi Yan like this, how could he bear to say those words?

The taste of being in his throat was unpleasant, but he didn't want Chi Yan to have hope for a long time, and then it would be ruthlessly broken.

That's when it's the most painful.

"Last night, I saw Professor Wei, in the basement.

The smile on Chi Yan's face faded, and his gaze subconsciously dodged.

"I guessed it. I had already guessed that from the moment Jiang Ge deliberately avoided his gaze when he talked about what happened last night, Chi Yan had some vague suspicions.

Suspicion is not the same as what it feels like to be confirmed.

"Forget it, we've not been all the way for a long time, it should be said, never have been. Ji Yan let out a long sigh and walked towards the front alone.

Chi Yan's back was a little lonely, and Jiang Ge's body and mind were pinched together.

He strode after him, nervously and distressedly holding Chi Yan's hand.

Kuang Qize and Ling Yi glanced at each other, although they didn't know what the relationship between Chi Yan and Professor Wei was, they could feel that Chi Yan felt uncomfortable.

They also followed, silently following behind Chi Yan.

The sun soon went down, and the light of the setting sun was now gone.

The land of the central base was shrouded in darkness, and alien plants quietly appeared in the corners, not to see the imprisoned zombies today, and they didn't plan to release them.