57

☆ 57. Chapter 57: He Wants to Kiss Jiang Ge

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 57: He wanted to kiss

Jiang Ge, no matter how Chi Yan recalled, he couldn't remember it.

He couldn't remember why he had to defend himself, as if the class teacher had told him that because of the flu, everyone in their school had been quarantined.

Chi Yan, who happened to be in the laboratory at the time, escaped, and should have been thrown into the mountains directly by the teacher.

But he was taken away by Jiang Ge at the scene of the defense.

It's just weird.

If you don't understand it, you don't want to think about it, anyway, it's all in the past, maybe he remembered it wrong.

I just don't know how the teacher is now.

A professor as good as a teacher should be protected by the state.

Don't worry too much about his safety.

Chi Yan's relationship with his teacher is actually not deep, although he was adopted by the professor, they can really not spend much time together.

And... Anyway, Chi Yan should have learned Xi computer that he was interested in, but it was because the professor said that he hoped that Chi Yan could pass on his ideas of agricultural planting.

So Chi Yan had no choice but to embark on this path.

The relationship is very complicated, and it is unclear to say it, but in the end, I still hope that the other party can live well.

Thinking about it, Chi Yan's mood was a little low.

He had a very strange feeling in his heart, as if he had only been separated from his teacher for more than three years, why did he have a feeling of being separated from the world?

When I think of the teacher, I can't even remember his face.

It's like they haven't seen each other for a very, very long time.

The teacher's serious face in his memory had blurred, and Chi Yan couldn't even remember when and where they last met.

Chi Yan pulled the corners of his mouth self-deprecatingly, he really had no conscience, he was so cold to a person who had the grace to raise him.

Jiang Ge took out a thin coat and put it on Chi Yan's body.

"What are you thinking?

Chi Yan's long eyelashes were stretched by the light, and the photo looked lonely and lonely on his face, and Jiang Ge's heart hurt when he saw it.

"I'm thinking about the teacher, I don't know how he is. Chi Yan tried very hard to recall the teacher's face, but he just couldn't remember.

Jiang Ge was stunned, as if Chi Yan had never mentioned his teacher since he woke up.

In fact, I miss each other very much, but I am afraid of getting bad news, so I don't dare to ask or think about it, right?

"He's at the central base. "

Central base? Where is it?

Jiang Ge hugged Chi Yan and stroked his hair gently.

"In the capital, the central base is where the high-ranking people are stationed, and it's the safest base. Teacher, he is safe, you can rest assured.