179

☆ 179. Chapter 179: Professor Wei, please close your eyes

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 179: Professor Wei, Please Close Your Eyes

That night, Chi Yan and the others packed up their things and prepared to return to that ancient village.

The reason for packing their luggage was that they planned to start the next leg of their journey after the affairs of Guzhai were dealt with.

Time is slow, and I can't just eat, sleep, sleep and eat every day, and start playing mahjong after eating.

I still have to go out and walk more, and see all the places I didn't have time to see before the end of the world.

At seven o'clock in the evening, seven people appeared in the ancient village.

When they looked up, they lifted their feet and ran.

Help, help, it's not good to stop somewhere, but it's at the door of the room!

I hope there won't be those spicy eye pictures today, and there won't be that kind of sound!

As soon as the seven of them walked out of Yu Le's courtyard, they heard Yu Le's exclamations behind them, as well as the loud inquiries of a group of passing guards outside.

"Ege! Yu Le gathered the clothes on his shoulders and ran with small steps.

The guards at the door were the ones who were still looking for them in the middle of the night last night.

"Why are you here? Didn't you run away? The man at the head spoke in a bad tone, because these people suddenly disappeared yesterday, causing them to look for most of the day.

Because of this, he had some unpleasant trouble with the Holy Son.

Chi Yan blinked: "Huh? What to run? Your Son was afraid that we would work too hard, so he let us rest in his courtyard. "

What? You guys were here last night? Did the Son make you here?

Yu Le just walked out and heard this.

He thought that the guards were questioning why they were here and wanted to get rid of them, so he said casually: "I let them be here, you guys don't care, go on patrol!" When

the guards heard this, they all looked at Yu Le with strange eyes, and after a little silence, they left.

After walking away, one of the guards finally couldn't help it and said, "Why is the Holy Son like this?" He let them live in his yard, and asked the whole village to help him find someone. No wonder he refused to go out to look for it himself last night, and wanted to stay in the village, maybe he was talking and laughing with people in the courtyard. "

Hehe, such a coquettish man as the Holy Son, I'm afraid he may not be talking and laughing. "

Turn the clouds and rain, that's it!

"Enough! The man who had just turned over with Yu Le last night snorted, his face was ugly.

He now felt like a fool, a fool who was being turned around by Yu Le.

Do you really think that if people are willing to dedicate themselves to him, they love him sincerely?

I don't know how many people Yu Le has rolled over!

The man walked away with a blue face, ran into the mountains and forests with a weapon, and began to vent his dissatisfaction.

Even if he has an opinion about Le now, the whole village is Yule's lackey! He might as well pretend that he doesn't know anything, and he can still sleep with the male god in everyone's hearts! Why not?