185

☆ 185. Chapter 185: Chi Yan's Ability?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 185: Chi Yan's Ability?

"I wanted you to be happy for two more days. Chi Yan glanced at Yu Le contemptuously, and then glanced at the man next to him who was still vomiting blood.

"After all, you look like you're going to die without a man. Chi Yan patted the ash on his sleeve, and immediately a different plant appeared, twisted himself into a chair, and let Chi Yan sit on it.

Yu Le lay on the ground, not thinking an inch, and the hatred in his eyes was terrifying.

He turned his head and manipulated the man who vomited blood to help him untie the rope in his hand, and Chi Yan didn't stop it when he saw it, anyway, it didn't hurt.

"Your ability is a plant? Yu Le also learned to sneer at Chi Yan, "Just a botanical system, a fire can burn you down!"

Ji Yan frowned and kicked Yule's head to the side.

He rolled his eyes gracefully: "Don't look at me."

"Also, don't learn from me, it's ugly to me.

Yu Le didn't expect to be kicked, and his back strength was so great, his neck was twisted with a click.

Tears rolled in his eyes, and the Xi of the past few years made him always feel that he could solve everything with just one cry.

Ke Yule looked at the patriarch who fell next to him, still vomiting blood, and burst into tears.

Yu Le was wronged, listening to his choked voice, he felt that the grievances of the whole world had made him suffer alone.

And the person who made him suffer so much was Chi Yan!

He really hated Chi Yan too much, and he had never hated anyone as much as he hated Chi Yan in his life.

He just didn't like the people he had killed with other people's hands before, but he didn't have the same disgust as he did with Chi Yan, and he wanted to have him broken into pieces!

Chi Yan always pressed him, always like this! Ji Yan is always targeting him!

In the past, when he was in school, he liked to use his coquettishness to seduce the eyes of all men, and those stupid women also liked to look at Ji Yan!

It's still like this now, obviously an ordinary plant-based ability that can't be ordinary anymore, but he puts on a kingly posture.

Why can Chi Yan look down on him like garbage with that kind of overlooking posture and looking at him like garbage!

Why did Jiang Ge want to stay by Chi Yan's side.

What's so good about Chi Yan, why does everyone like him!

"Huh. "Ji Yan is tired of laughing, I've seen a stupid person, I've never seen such a stupid person.

"I'm targeting you? Am I always crushing you? He shook his head speechlessly, "Big brother, don't you usually look in the mirror?"

"Who were you before?" I don't know what your name is, what your name is, and where you've appeared, so I'm targeting you? You can't help but think too highly of yourself. It

turned out that at some point, Yu Le said the words in his heart, muttering angrily, always feeling that the whole world owed him.

It's the injustice of fate, it's the fault of the world!