120

☆ 120. Chapter 120: Arrive at the central base

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 120 When he arrived at the central base

and went down the mountain, Kuang Qize asked Chi Yan: "Why don't you make an impregnable military prevention and control?"

"You're not stupid! Chi Yan rolled his eyes angrily, "It's so eye-catching to make that ghost look like that, everyone has to know that it's not simple." Besides, why should I make it so ugly, these alien plants and beasts all over the mountains are the most natural protection, and they can also act as a barrier. "

Normally, no one would want to go into a place full of foreign plants, and there are unknown dangers in the mountains.

Kuang Qize lowered his head in embarrassment, he really had a bad brain in the past two days, and he always asked some very substandard questions.

At the foot of the hill, the RV was parked there.

Today is Ling Yishen driving, he knows the way to the central base.

Half an hour after departure, Chi Yan's mobile phone rang.

The people from the Dawn base finally called and wanted to ask what Chi Yan should do, whether he wanted to re-elect the person in charge.

Hearing this, Chi Yan sneered: "Ask me what to do?" Don't you all have big ideas? The

caller's heart was cold, and he was sure that Chi Yan had done it.

Also, he is the only one who can kill so many people so unknowingly.

Fortunately, when they met to betray Chi Yan, he didn't participate.

Otherwise, he would be one of the ones hanging on the wall.

"As I said, I'm not interested in your base, but I can't watch so many of you die. Out of kindness, I helped you survive the winter, but I didn't expect to reap such a reward. Chi Yan half-squinted and looked out the window nonchalantly.

Occasionally, this post-apocalyptic scenery is quite beautiful, and now he can clearly feel the fear of the other party, which makes him even happier.

The people over there wiped their sweat, and their backs were almost wet with cold sweat.

"I wasn't involved in that. I'm sorry Castle Lord, but please... Leave our base alone. "

Isn't this nonsense? If you participate, you'll die now. Chi Yan was a little sleepy, too lazy to talk nonsense: "There is no need for so many people in charge, are you preparing to get out of the pot if you do more than a dozen?"

"Mr. Liu, I think you are a very good candidate, you can definitely manage the base for me, right? "A standard slap to a date.

It's just that this slap is particularly painful, Chi Yan doesn't believe it's like this, and the people of Chenxi will be so dishonest and dare to mess around behind his back.

Liu Yimin replied with difficulty, now for the surviving ones, whoever takes this position is hot.

It is equivalent to living in the shadow of Chi Yan every day, at his mercy.

But only in this way can they live, Liu Yimin believes that no matter where they flee, Chi Yan will have a way to find them.

After hanging up the phone, Chi Yan ran to the massage chair on Jiang Ge's side, got into Jiang Ge's arms, curled up in a ball and began to sleep.