231-End

☆ 231. Chapter 231: Brother Chi is back, I wish you peace of mind

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 231: Brother Chi is back, I wish you peace

"Huh? Huo Yiyang was stunned, what is this?

How can I talk about bringing a daughter-in-law, he had just graduated from college at that time, where did he come from?

Besides... At that time, he didn't even have the courage to express his heart to Chi Yan, and now he can only miss it.

Grandma said wow!

"I'm just waiting for you to bring your daughter-in-law! Didn't the grandson say that there is someone he likes? I'll wait for your grandfather to bring your daughter-in-law back and kill chickens for your daughter-in-law to eat! Grandma laughed heartily, and suddenly grabbed Chi Yan, who was watching the play.

Chi Yan: ???

What's my role in this?

Jiang Ge's face changed, wait! What's the situation??

The faces of the others also changed, huh? What's going on?

Grandma patted the back of Chi Yan's hand with a smile: "Granddaughter-in-law is so good!" "

Chi Yan: ...

"I don't..."

"Grandma kills chickens for you to eat!" I also have a lot of chicks at home! "

No, it's not grandma, I'm not—" "

Don't be shy! Grandma understands, what age is this, wow, men are men! "

Chi Yan is out of food, and the old man is not ready to give him a chance to speak at all.

Jiang Ge's face was ugly, he wanted to pull Chi Yan back, saying that this was his daughter-in-law, but if he collided with the old man, he couldn't do this kind of thing.

He could only threaten Huo Yiyang with his eyes and let him explain quickly.

Huo Yiyang was about to die of embarrassment, he had hidden his mind for so many years, and he was broken by his grandmother.

Fortunately, Koike is nothing unusual.

He hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed his grandmother and explained to her that this was not his daughter-in-law, but someone else's daughter-in-law.

He pointed to Jiang Ge: "His daughter-in-law." Grandma

let go of her hand in disappointment and let out an oh sound.

I thought I could see my grandson's object, but I didn't expect it to be someone else's object.

She glared at Huo Yiyang with hatred, as if she was condemning him for being useless, why didn't such a good object catch up!

Huo Yiyang was so aggrieved that he didn't dare to say anything, he also wanted this object, but it wasn't... Alas, it was his problem.

If he had been able to muster up the courage to pursue Chi Yan a few years earlier, would Chi Yan be his object?

I don't know, but now the Zombie Emperor's desire to kill him is quite real.

Huo Yiyang hurriedly stopped his thoughts, he felt that the pressure of the Zombie Emperor was coming towards him alone, and his back was almost bent.

Grandma wants to cook a meal for the children, but there is not that much food at home.

The food in their village is all grown by themselves, but because the output is very small, they can only struggle to maintain their own food and clothing, and it is a little stretched to serve guests.