43

☆ 43. Chapter 43: Is Mr. Zombie a sister-in-law?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 43: Is Mr. Zombie a sister-in-law?

The implication is that this person is dangerous wherever he goes.

It's not that he's dangerous, it's that he's in danger of infecting others.

Chi Yan was entangled, but he didn't want to bring people to his farm, and it wasn't safe to put them in the base...

"Then you... Could there be anything else besides that?

Seeing that he seemed to be loose, Kuang Qize hurriedly said, "I can!" I will! I can't learn it! "

Alas. Chi Yan sighed, beckoned to him, and kicked his calf: "Get up, come with us, but you have to promise that you will never betray me, otherwise you will die immediately."

Jiang Ge is now a dog-legged, his eyes narrowed, and Kuang Qize's hands began to show signs of decay again.

He squeaked in fright: "Ahhhh Don't don't, don't! I'm sure I won't betray you! You will be my boss from now on!

Kuang Qize looked at Jiang Ge and was stunned for a moment, and said, "You are my sister-in-law?" "

Chi Yan: ...

Jiang Ge: ...

emmm, how can I say it, this mood is strangely complicated, is he so husband and wife with Chi Yan? Just by looking at it, you can see that they should be a couple.

But the title of sister-in-law...

Jiang Ge had a calm face: "You are the opposite." A

gust of wind flashed next to him, and Chi Yan's slap slapped Jiang Ge's back.

Jiang Ge is still a zombie and doesn't know pain, but in order to smooth Chi Yan's hair, he is very cooperative with a 'oops'.

His cooperation was too perfunctory, Chi Yan was annoyed, and he really wanted to give Jiang Ge two big feet.

But now there are still outsiders, even if they give Jiang Ge some face, they can't do this.

"Let's go, let's go reheat the barbecue first. Chi Yan walked in front with a dark face, and his speed was very fast.

When he arrived in the cave, Kuang Qize was dumbfounded.

These two are really geniuses, not only are they not afraid of zombies, but they can also cure zombie viruses, and they even eat barbecue in places full of zombies!

He vaguely felt that his decision to follow their behavior was really extremely correct.

Chi Yan dragged Jiang Ge over him, let him stick to the wall, and then leaned on Jiang Ge's arms by himself.

The walls of the cave are a little dirty, Chi Yan just doesn't want his clothes to be dirty, anyway, Jiang Ge is in black clothes, and now the clothes are all thrown in the washing machine of the villa.

Chi Yan raised his chin and said to Kuang Qize: "Your first life is here, grill these barbecues, and we'll eat them together in a while."

Kuang Qize looked at the fresh pork, beef, and mutton in disbelief.

He couldn't believe that he could see so much fresh and clean meat when 90% of the meat was infected!

It's still not polluted, it's all red.

Before the end came, he was very fond of eating barbecue and hot pot, and every time he ordered pork, mutton and beef, as well as his favorite fat beef rolls.