Undercover(A.C.E x Reader)

~AY Girl I see you on the low low. AY So hot she banging like a bongo. Let it go got me strung like Santana. When I see you, feel the rush. Can I get to know wassup. Nobody nobody can satisfy me. What a fuss! I'm always like that. Where are you looking at? Look here! I want you, I'll save you hurry~

"Y/n, can you do me a favor and grab that last box of mine for me?"

You looked over at your friend and now roommate as she stood in the living room surrounded by stacked boxes. You raised an eyebrow in amusement at her situation and let out a small laugh. 

"How did you even get yourself stuck in there?"

She pouted and you could tell she was standing on her toes to see through the only gap. "I don't know but while I figure this out could you please grab that box I forgot outside?"

You shook your head, still smiling, and turned to head out the door. Once your reached the box you squatted down and looked at the label scoffing.

"Books that y/n wants me to read but I never will," you narrowed your eyes and turned your head back towards your apartment. "What's with this label?"

She was silent for a minute before you heard her yell out a sorry. You rolled your eyes and turned back to the box suddenly staring at it with distaste.

"Books, great."

Sighing you wrapped your hands around it and struggled to lift it before standing up, almost straight. Fixing the box slightly you went to walk forward but let out a squeak-like sound when the box suddenly started falling forward, taking you with it.

"Woah," you heard a voice call out before you felt the weight of the box being lifted and yourself being steadied. "Are you okay?"

You fixed yourself and looked over at your 'savior'. "Yes, thank you so mu-"

You stopped short when you saw how handsome the dude was. He smiled down at you and waited patiently for you to come back to your senses.

"Uh, yes, sorry! I'm fine. Thank you!"

He laughed and shook his head, "Not a problem. Are you bringing this in here?"

You nodded dumbly and followed his figure with your eyes as he turned and stopped in front of your open doorway. His head turned to his side before jerking back to look at you with confusion.

"Can I bring it in?"

Your eyes widened and you rushed forward, "Yes, please. Thank you! Again!"

He smiled widely, "No problem. So are you just moving in?"

"Uhm, yeah, me and my friend are. Do you live in the building?"

He nodded and stepped to the side, motioning for you to go in before him. "Yeah, my friends and I live just down the hall."

"Oh, that's nice."

"Where should I set this?"

Eunhye poked her head from the side of the stack of boxes she was still stuck between and smiled widely. "Well hello there handsome," she practically purred making your eyes widen and shake your head at her.

The guy, who's name you still did not know, widened his eyes and looked over at you. "Uh, I've got to go meet up with my roommates but I'm glad that you're our new neighbor. I'll see you later." 

You watched silently, and slightly disappointed, as he walked out of the apartment before walking back into the open doorway. 

"I'm Jun, by the way. You?"