Beautiful(Baekhyun-EXO)

Oml Ko Ko Bop is friggin on repeat in my head right now o.o

Also, I was going to open requests tomorrow BUT I'm going on a weekend trip and I won't have any time to add requests to my list and I don't feel like letting them build up then get confused when I come home. So I'll open them Monday and they will be open for 1 whole week. So from Monday, July 24th to Sunday, July 30th requests will be open and if I don't message you back don't worry your request is still accepted. I only message you if I have additional questions about your request.

Anyways~ Anywho~ Anycow~ ONTO THE IMAGINE!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~Hello, you came to me giving me your shy scent. In my hazy dream you were shining, dazzling. With a fluttering heart, without knowing I went to you, step by step and I stayed by your side. My heart melts at your smile. When our eyes meet my heart pounds. Oh remember my smile in your heart, think about it several times a day. Oh words I want to say to you. You're beautiful~

You looked in the mirror with a frown, glancing over the outfit that you had specially bought for Baekhyun but now was doubting your choice. It looked perfectly fine in the store but now it just looked awful, you looked awful. Groaning you quickly took it off and collapsed onto the edge of the bed shoving your face into your hands in frustration. 

Why? You thought as tears started to form in the corner of your eyes, Why can't I look good in anything? Why am I so ugly?! I wanted to look beautiful for Baekhyun's birthday but I can't even do that.

You wiped your eyes and looked into the mirror scoffing at how pathetic you looked right now. Hearing the front door open your eyes widened and you quickly grabbed your clothes and rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

"Baby, I'm home!" Baekhyun called out to you as he stepped into the bedroom. "Baby?"

"I-I'm in the bathroom!" You called out, clearing your throat to sound normal.

"You okay?" 

You held your breath as his voice got closer and you closed your eyes, "Yeah I'm fine. I'll be out in a bit."

"Oh, alright then. Hey, what's this? I haven't seen this outfit before." He said lowly as he walked from the door and your eyes widened in panic.

"No," you whispered. You quickly unlocked the door and rushed out, forgetting that you hadn't put your shirt back on yet. "Don't look at it!" You called out as you grabbed it from your hands and held it to your chest.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and then his features softened into a smile and he cupped your face. "I missed you," he whispered happily and he scanned your features. His gaze slowly dropped to your shirtless figure and he smirked, "I really missed you." He leaned in and kissed you making you smile a little.

You quickly gasped and broke away from Baekhyun's hold when you felt his hands touch your sides. He looked shocked and then concerned as he noticed your frightened expression. "Baby, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

You turned your face away and shook your head silently, pulling the previously discarded outfit to your chest, making sure it covered your middle as well. Baekhyun watched you curiously as you backed away from him making sure you couldn't see anything and then turning when you reached the bathroom and quickly running in. 

"Wait!" He called out as he grabbed onto your arm and pulled you gently back to his side. "What's going on? If it's about what I said then I'm sorry, I was just jo-"